Chapter 12

"Well Mrs. And Mr. Taylor.."

She scanned the page once mote I'm guessing so she's correct.

"Congratulations your having a baby" she said with the biggest grin.

A wave of shock rolled over me as I realized I was gonna be a mother.

"Really I'm -I'm gonna be a dad Michelle this is great" Roger said

They both stared at me waiting for my response. I was still in shock. I was happy but just so excited I couldn't get it out.

" Sorry I'm..just shocked" I said laughing a little at the end.

"That's completely normal now will this be your first kid"

She continued to go over the pregnancy process to Roger and I. She told us what to look out for, take vitamins everyday, eat healthy, and so on. We made a check up for 2 weeks from now and then left.

one we got in the Roger didn't say anything which I found odd so I just stared out the window. I watched as the town turned to the countryside. Roger stopped along the side of the road making turn and look at him.

" Why did you stop" I asked him

He looked at me with this saddening look that made me wanna cry on the spot. I heald in the tears however.

"Roger what is it" I asked immediately unbuckling and getting closer to me.

"Do you want this kid earlier you didn't seem thrilled by it" he looked as if he was gonna cry making me tear up.

" Roger I want this kid I want to be a mom and I want you to be a dad earlier I was shocked that's all trust me I want this kid more than you think" I told him wiping my tears away.

He immediately hugged me and he held me tight.

" That's all I needed to hear"

3 months later - August 17th

My belly was finally noticeable that I was pregnant. Only if I wore tight clothing that is. We still haven't told Freddie, Brian, and John. Freddie in fact invited us to a dinner to where we were going to now. Roger and I decided that then will tell them.

" Are you nervous" he asked me putting his hand on my knee.

" Slightly but not much"

Once we arrived though I got alittle more nervous. Roger took my hand leading up to a place names Garden lodge and ringing the buzzard.

" Who is it" a female voice asked

" Roger and Michelle" Roger said into the intercom.

His voice definitely was the most beautiful voice I've ever heard. It was raspy yet high in a good way other times still raspy but deep. It was a voice that could hypnotize you.

The door opened revealing a man that looked like Freddie. He wasn't Freddie of course but they were similar with the mustache.

" Ah Jim hello this is Michelle" Roger said as we walked in.

" Nice to meet you Michelle I'm Jim Hutton" He said giving me a hug and kiss on the cheek.

" Nice to meet you as well"

We walked into the house and everything I've seen so far was just been amazing. Freddie has such great taste it's just wonderful.

As we entered the living room I was met by a ton of people. They all introduced me one by one to wives, girlfriends, life partner, and kids. I already knew the band and of course Freddie's assistant named Phoebe, Joseph, and Terry his driver. Everyone was very nice and welcoming.

Since the dinner wasn't a formal dinner everyone was dressed in summer wear. I wore a light, baggy, long sleeve that had 'The Who' on the front to cover my belly and a pair of light wash shorts. For my shoes I wore a pair of brown boat shoes and My curly brown hair was in a ponytail.

Roger wore a pair of light wash jeans, a white V neck shirt, and his white shoes that resembled Freddie's. His hair was spiked and he just looked flawless.

Roger was the man of my dreams and to know he's mine makes it even better.

----------------------
Hello Everyone,

I might spam chapters or I might not. I already have a few chapter pre written so maybe.Anyways How are y'all liking this so far? I know this going pretty fast but that's what love can do. It can make you crazy or they can make you do crazy things. Anyways Peace and Love-HL