Chapter 14

December 24th,1981

We had been home for a few weeks. We had gotten back from the rest of the tour that I gladly got to go on. I was 6 months pregnant by now and was growing even more everyday. Roger had been with me every step of the way and tried to make me as comfortable as possible.

He even helped me set up all the decorations for our party we were hosting tonight. We had invited a ton of people and I of course was nervous. I was not one for attention so all of this scared me.

" ROGER HONEY I NEED YOUR HELP" I yelled so he could hear me.

"COMING" he yelled back from what sounded from upstairs

He heard him Jog down stairs and stop at the bottom.

"Where are you"

"Kitchen"

He then trotted into the Kitchen where I was with all of the ginger bread cookies.

" What do you need" he asked walking over to me.

" I need a container for the ginger bread" I said

" Oh is someone too short to reach"he teased Reaching up and grabbing a big enough container.

" No I'm alittle too pregnant with your child " I told him

" It's yours too" he said then wrapping his arms around me while I put the ginger bread away.

"Yes well you did this to me"

He laughed and kissed my cheek.

"Your so cute when your annoyed"

I rolled my eyes at his comment and turned around to face him.

"Yeah right" I said

He had a boyish grin on his face making me smile. I then felt something. Kick, kick, kick.

" Roger the-the baby's kicking " I said excited and smiling like a fool.

"Really"

He leaned down and felt my stomach. I watched as he felt the kick as well and smiled.

After feeling for kicking we continued to clean and decorate. At about 6 o'clock I left Roger to finish straightening up and went to go get ready. I took a quick shower then went to my closet to find something good to wear. Roger then walked in.

" Roger what should I wear I have nothing that will fit me" I pouted

"Oh honey let's see if I have anything"

He walked over to his closet and sifted around then pulled out a red sweater.

" This might fit you"

"Okay thank you Roger gave him a kiss then grabbed my balck maternity pants. You would have thought I would have bought something for tonight but I'm a very forgetful person.

I put on my outfits then put on my boat shoes so I would be comfortable. I let my curly hair flow and decided that would be enough. Roger walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

If only I wasn't pregnant.

Later

The party had started and I was hanging out with Freddie and Jim. Roger had disappeared somewhere but I was sure he was with Brian and Deaky.

Eventually I excused myself so I could get some drink. I weaved through the crowd and to the kitchen. The grabbed a cup and turned the tap on. I looked out the window and broke down with tears at what I saw...

---------------------------------
Hello Everyone,

I might post another chapter tonight I'm not sure....Anyways not much of a Authors note but oh well. Anyways Peace and Love-HL