Chapter 13

I watched Brian and John's kids run around and to know that I would have a kid of my own made me smile. John, Brian, and Roger were playing with the kids and watching Roger play with the kids was just heart warming. He was definitely a family an as well as a performer.

I turned back to Chrissie Brians wife, Veronica John's wife, and Mary. Chrissie was feeding there new born girl Louisa. I smiled a little more as in 6 months in March I would be doing the same. .

" So Michelle how did you meet Roger" Mary asked me snapping me out of my thoughts

"Well we met at a concert in California where I used to live" I said with a smile.

" Wow that's pretty cool say how old are you" Veronica asked me

" Oh well I'm 16 getting ready to be 17 April 26" I was nervous to tell my age

"your a young one but you seem very mature for your Age" Veronica told me smiling.

" Dinner time " Joseph said peeking his head out the back door

"Thank you Joseph will get the kids and Veronica and Chrissies will get the children washed up and then meet you out here correct " Mary said standing up

Joseph laughed at her remark about Roger and them "yes exactly"

Once we rounded up everyone a d got washed up we went back outside. Phoebe, Freddie, and Joseph were already out there. Joseph already had the plates set so everyone went right in and started eating. Joseph had fixed Fish, salad, fruit, and other assorted vegetables. I couldn't eat the fish so I didn't know what to do.

I ate the fruit, salad, and vegetables working around the fish.

" Michelle do you not like fish" Freddie asked me from the head of the table looking disappointed.

I looked over at Roger quickly with a look of slight panic. He nodded. He got up quickly making everyone look at him.

" Michelle and I have great news" Roger said as I grabbed his hand standing up.

Everyone except for the kids looked at us intently.

" Well Michelle do you want to tell them" Roger asked me

" Um okay.. well Roger and I went to the doctor Roger you finish " I told him getting nervous since everyone was staring at me

" Well as she was saying we went to the doctor 3 months ago since Michelle wasn't feeling well and it turns out were expecting" Roger said moving his arm to my side.

"That's great" Brian said

Everyone congratulated us and we then started talking about our baby plans. Joseph had cleared the table and the kids went back to playing.

" So Michelle when are you due" Mary asked me

"The doctor said sometime in March " I told her

" So what are Baby names you've picked out" Freddie asked

This attention was bothering me but Roger seemed to soak it up.

" Well we haven't discussed much on names but for me if it's a Boy I like the names Ace or Presley if it's a girl I like April and Rose" I told him to which I got a nod of approval

"What about you Roger" Freddie asked

"Okay um well For a boy I like Quincy or Dally but for a girl I like Hazel or Lily"

"I like Hazel and Ace" freddie said from both of our choices

Everyone else agreed as well.

"Well Hazel or Ace it is" I said then kissing Roger on the cheek.