I still love you

Michelle:

Freddie's funeral was beautiful. He had planned it be for this death and you could tell. It was preformed in the zoroastrian religion. Everyone was leaving and saying hello to people. Everyone had left and I couldn't find Hazel.

"Michelle come here" Roger whispered.

I walked over and he pointed. I looekd and Hazel was infront of the closed casket that was to be taken to the crematory later.

" U-uncle Freddie" she started out shakily "I'm sorry and I miss you already I've practiced every night on my music and the two cats you gave me Delilah and Samson they miss you I can tell by the way they act as you showed me how to tell there emotions but they love hanging out around our house also when I was at the will reading I thank you for what you gave me and what I would get when I'm 18 it means alot but I don't know what I'm gonna do now though I miss you so much and I remember what you told me and I'll do all I can to get there I love you freddie and I always will" she kissed the casket as of she was giving Freddie a kiss on the cheek.

I heard her start to cry I was going to go and comfort her but Roger stopped me.

"Freddie...why did you have to leave me" she wiped her face " I may only be 9 almost 10 but Freddie I'm in love with you not in a relationship like maybe mom and dad or you and Jim but I love you so much and I know what love is and it was what we had and - and I don't know what I'm gonna do without you I woke up yesterday and I was thinking about what you would be up to today and I was getting ready to call you until I realized you were gone I cried the rest of the day and didn't come out of my room"

I started crying myself at her words. My poor girl.

Roger:

It's been a little over a month after Freddie's passing and I don't think anyone took it as hard as Hazel. She won't talk to anyone and didn't even care about Christmas. Freddie had bought her a present a head of time and flowers. Turns out Freddie had bought her flowers for the next 100 years. He was always one if extravagance.

The flowers would come every Christmas and for her birthday. He even had every messaged specialized. She cried once she got it and took up to her room. I didn't know if it was joy or heartache but I suspecting both.

Later that night I went up and checked up on her. I knocked on the door and walked in. She was asleep. I walked over to adjust the blanket on her. I noticed she was wearing one of Freddie's sweatshirts. He had given her all of her sweatshirts and shirts.

She wore one every night. Mary also let her get about anything else she wanted that was his. She got as much as she could get. Her room was now filled with all of Freddie's things. Just about everything she owned she got rid of. It was saddening to realize how much he meant to her. It was unbelievable.

She had Delilah beside her and one of the kittens Delilah had. She got to keep one of them and she named it uncle Freddie. It followed her everywhere and watched over her. I believed it was Freddie but in cat form.

" Freddie" Hazel whispered still asleep.

"Uncle Freddie...I promise...UNCLE FREDDIE NOOO" she started hitting her fist into the mattress. "I still love you" she whispered.

I saw tears fall from her eyes and she slowly went back into her sleeping state. I sighed and wiped her tears before leaving her room.

Michelle:

Roger returned back to our room and laid down.

" How is she" I asked him.

" Broken" he said and I sighed.

I cuddled up against him laying my head in his chest.

" You know it's been almost 10 years since we first met" I said out loud.

" Yeah its amazing"

"Yeah so much has happened it's amazing"

"Yeah...a whole lot"

I laid there for a second before continuing "nothing has broke us apart you know it's amazing"

He pecked my lips and smiled.

"I love you Michelle my little aries"

"I love you Roger my strong Leo"

My life with Roger has been a Roller Coaster ride. We've had our Rough patches but we always loved each other. Every time I thought about that night made me smile.

My heart raced as fast as a galloping horse and I cheered as the last song ended and Queen was saying goodnight. It was 1981 and I was a young American teen in love with Queen. When I mean Queen I mean their Gorgeous drummer Roger Taylor.

I smiled and cuddled up closer to Roger. No one could break true love from the Leo and the young aries.

---------------------
Hello Everyone,

Sorry to say but this is the last chapter. I will however have a sequel called ' Too Much Love will kill you '. I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it. I want to thank you all for being such supporters and wonderful readers. I loved reading all of the comments you guys left on almost every chapter. I loved everything you guys had to say and kept me going with this book. As a thank you I will be selecting the people who was always there for me on continuing this book. I will announce it on my profile today or tomorrow and they will receive something very special. Again thank you again. Anyways before I start crying with appreciation Peace and Love-HL