Chapter 15

Warning Explicit Language

...I looked out the window and broke down with tears at what I saw.

  Roger was kissing another woman on the porch. She was much prettier n than me. In a fit of rage I weaved my way to the back porch door and opened it. Roger pushed her away looking at me with a state of shock.

  "Michy let me explain" He siad instantly

  "You fucking Womaniser that's all you are you make me feel special, treat me like A Queen, fuck me, and get me pregnant and this is what you do to me wow your a piece of work"

  "Mich-"

  " No Roger I'm done" tears flowed and the party had stopped.

   I ran as much as I could for a 6 month pregnant woman could. I grabbed a pair of car keys and left. I speed walked out to the car and turned the car key. I put the car in gear and looked out the back mirror. People had flooded to the yard and pulled out.

  I Pressed the gas leaving. The last thing I saw in the mirror was Roger in the front yard and his blue eyes dark.

Morning

   I woke up the next day not remembering yesterday but then remembered and started crying. I was now in a hotel room and all I wanted was Roger there with me telling me it would be alright. Why would Roger do this to me?

  I cried till I had no more tears. I decided that I would call someone. I remembered only one persons number sides Roger and I's. Freddie's.
I dialed the number and it rang a few times.

  "Hello " Said a tired sounding Freddie.

   " Freddie it's Michelle" I shyly said to him

  "Michelle! Oh my where did you go" he asked me

" A hotel room"

"Dear...you know Rogers broken up about this" he told me

  " Well he shouldn't have cheated on on me" I said cringing at the memory.

  "Michy listen to me and listen to me straight okay"

  " Alright"

  "Okay Firstly Roger loves you and I have never seen Roger love someone so much like he does to you or treat you like he does when he saw you in the crowd he flipped out once he got back stage he kept saying how beautiful and how much he wanted to talk to you and last night that was his ex wife he explained to us that she had shown up and she asked if she could talk to him about Felix and he said yes and she ended up kissing him and wouldn't get off he didn't do it on purpose or is tired of you it was her fault not his"

Once he finished talking I stared getting teary eyed.

  " So he didn't cheat on my oh god I'm such a bitch thank you freddie"

  "No problem love now go get him" he then hung up

  I quickly grabbed the car keys hurrying out of the hotel. I got to the car and quickly sped home...to my Roger.

One car drive later

   I had pulled into the drive way and noticed all of the snow. It had to have been a blizzard with this much snow. I stopped the car and got out quickly. I rushed up to the door and looked through the keys. I found the house key and opened the door.

  " ROGER" I yelled

  "MICHY"

Roger came running from upstairs.he stopped and looked at me then whispered "My Michelle Mabelle"

  We both rushed to each other and hugged.

  " I'm sorry" he whispered in my ear.

  " Freddie told me let's just not mention it"

  He pulled away smiling at me.

  " Come on let's go open presents"

  He guided me into the living room and set me down on the couch. We then exchanged presents and then cuddled all day. I had my normal cravings and Roger got me food amd him some as well. The day turned to night and we had spent maybe one of the best days of my life just on the couch talkingand listening to records.

  "Michelle"

  "Yes"

  Roger sat up and then stood up. He held his hand out signaling for me to stand up. I took his hand and stood. He guided me over to the tree in the living room. The whole room lit up from the glow of the tree. He stood infront of me. He was just about 6 feet tall I stood about 5'2.

  His blonde hair was everywhere and blue eyes just shined. He smiled his absolutely wonderful smile and held both of my hands.

  "Michelle Holland ever since I laid eyes on you I knew you would be my girl. You are absolutely beautiful and I wouldn't trade you for the world you are everything I've ever wanted in a girl so much I can't even express and I'm so glad your in my life and I want you to be in my life forever" he then got down one knee and my hands flew to my face covering my shocked face

  "Would you Michelle Renee Holland marry me"

--------------------
Hello Everyone,

    I have a question?  It's a while till the ending but if I was to create a sequel would you guys read it? Or should I just make this one book? Anyways Peace and Love-HL 

The Leo and The Young AriesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara