Chapter 30

Michelle:

I woke up in Rogers arms on my bed. It felt wierd being back here again and I definitely would rather be in England at Roger and I's house. I slowly got up to make sure not to disturb Roger and walked over to Hazels crib. She was sitting up playing with her little yellow blanket but looked up at me.

" Mama's little girl come here precious " I said picking her up.

" How are ya this Morning" I asked her.

She just grinned. She's the happiest baby I've ever seen I thought. I decided to do our morning routine of playing with her before she ate. I sat her down on my shagged carpet.

" Stay right here I'm gonna get the toys" I told her as she playfully slammed her hands on the carpet.

I got up and walked over to the bag on my dresser. I turned around and she was standing up on The carpet. My eyes widened as she looked over at me.

" Roger wake up" I said excitedly.

" Whyy"he complained.

" It's Hazel look"

He shot up and looked at Hazel.

"Oh my" he said grinning.

He got up and walked a couple feet infront of her. I followed him.

" Come on walk to da-da" he said holding his arms out.

I quickly but not to disturbed her got the video camera. I turned it on and walked back to Roger.

" Come on you can do it" Roger encouraged.

She took one step and another. She lost her balance for a second but regained it. She took another stopping and then took one more. She carefully and slowly went to Roger. He picked her up spinning her around.

"My beautiful girl you did it oh my Michy she did it" he exclaimed as I got a every shot.

He only wore a white T-shirt, light and dark blue boxers, and his hair every which way and he just looked so perfect.

"Yes its really great Roger" I told him smiling

I turned the camera off and set it on the bed. I went over and hugged him and gave Hazel a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you both soo much " I told them both.

"I love you two as well" he whispered.

Later

We had breakfast and were now just hanging around the house. My mom and dad were outside, the twins were off on some adventure, Mika was chilling in her room, Mckenzie was being the usaul spoiled brat, and Michael was playing with the baby while I watched TV with Roger.

" So when was she born" Michael asked.

" March 3" Roger replied with a smile like he usually possessed.

" Getting to be a big girl aren't ya" Michael told her making her giggle.

" Why yes she is" I told him smiling at them both.

" So Roger how's it like to be in Queen" Michael asked Roger.

"Well..it's great we have a lot of fun on the road and in the recording studio currently were taking the year off to work on other projects but yes I love it" Roger told him honestly.

" Wow that's amazing I've always wanted to be in a band but out parents said no so I have to become a dentist or something " Michael said sadly.

" I was studying to be a dentist" Roger told him to kinda cheer him up .

" Really " Michael exclaimed

"Yes really"

I could look at Michael and just tell he was just in awe. He was definitely the wierd twin well at least I hope. The door bell rung and I immediately got up.

"I GOT IT" I yelled then waking to the door.

As I opened it up I noticed three figures standing there. I then recognized those three figures.

" SHELLY" they exclaimed