Chapter 5

......I realized I would have to tell him about the call.

I sat in the room waiting for Roger to come to the dressing room and hang out with me for two hours before the show. I didn't know what to do about telling him about the call. I've only known this man for less than a day and I'm already worried about him leaving me. I probably was over thinking this but I really was worried.

The door busted open and Roger walked in. He was sweaty from practice and of made my heart race to look at him. He shut the door and turned back to me. He smiled at me.

" My beautiful girl oh how I missed you " He walked over to me leaning down and giving me a kiss then walking over to the mini fridge grabbing two beers.

" Have you ever drank love" He asked me sitting down beside me on the couch.

"No" I said shyly as I was embarrassed that I hadn't.

" Oh there's nothing to be embarrassed about your just a good kid that's all" he said then handing me one..

I looked at him with a look that could have killed.

" I'm not a kid I'm an adult" I said defensively.

" Almost an adult..aw is someone pouting" he said then tried tickling me. I held in my laugh as best as I could then Roger stopped.

" Don't pout Michy your to beautiful" he whispered in my ear. He grabbed my beer out of my hand getting the cap off and handing it back to me.

" Drink up" he took a big swig of his while I took a sip. This is disgusting. I continued drinking it anyway to prove a point.

Roger leaned over and kissed my kneck then sucking on it tenderly. A soft moan escaped my lips as his hands started to wander. I decided to take control. I grabbed his hand lacing my fingers with his and he pulled away giving me a look of confusion. I took another sip of my beer setting it down real quick then getting up on his lap facing him.

I gave him a passionate kiss lacing his other hand in mine in the process. I pulled away and he stared intently into my eyes. He unlaced his hand from mine and placed his hands on my back. I smiled at him and then leaned down kissing his neck. I left what I had learned from my friend Isabelle as love bites. He let out a soft adorable moan and then moved his hands to my chest.

I then leaned up to his ear "I wouldn't do that if I was you" I said doing my best seductive tone.

I looked at him and his eyes were wide for a second but then returned his hands to my back.

"Take your shirt off" I whispered in the same tone.

He nodded and slipped his shirt off returning his hands to my back. I looked as his bare chest I rubbed my hands on him. I went up to his ear lobe and messaged it with my lips. I let my hands wander to his belt and unbuckled them. I felt him tense at his lower stomach then wearily relax.

" Don't worry I'll be easy" I whispered once more then kissing him on the lips and then trailing.

Later

Roger and laid on the couch cuddling with our bodies pressed together. Roger was still panting slightly enough for only me to barely hear which made me laugh under me breath.

"Your the only girl to ever do that to me" he whispered pressing me closer to him even though we couldn't get any closer.

" I'm an Aries what do you expect" I told him. He realized a second later I was talking about Zodiac symbols.

" Oh that's actually pretty cool I'm a leo" he told me smiling and playing with my hair

" I know " I told him as he liked at me with a odd look but knew what he was thinking "it's on the Queen symbol " I reminded him.

He then blushed "I forgot 'bout that" he said embarrassed.

I kissed him on the lips "don't worry I forget too"

We laid there in silence and I remembered about the phone call.

"Roger"

" Yes Michy " I love his nickname for me.

"I need to tell you something"

"What is it" He asked as we both laid there staring into space.

"Earlier while you were practicing with the guys I went in here and the phone had went off and I answered and it was your ex-wife" I said talk talk a small pause the continuing "she said she missed you and Felix did too and she was stupid to divorce you and wanted to fly out to see you"

The room was in silence and I was on the verge if tears. I don't want him to leave me. He sat up and looked at me straight in the eyes with a serious look.

" You don't think I'm gonna leave you do you"