Chapter 41

Hello Everyone,

Before you start reading this chapter I would like you to know that this story will be ending soon. I don't think there will be a sequel but I will start working more on 'My Guardian, My Angel' after this is complete. I love you all and please don't be sad. I want to say thank you ahead of time who have commented and voted on every chapter. It is much appreciated and I'm glad you guys have been there. Thank you. Also I'm going to announce something next chapter so stay tuned. Anyways Peace and Love-HL
---------------------------
Show must go on Recording,1990

Michy:

I watched Freddie slam the vodka down.

" I'll fucking do it darling" He told Brian before carefully walking into the recording studio.

Freddie had mentioned to the guys years earlier about his illness. No one spoke of it again. It was heart breaking to sit back and watch Freddie slip away. I cried each night about him. I'd just cry to sleep. The person who has always been there for me besides Roger didn't have long.

He did everything he could to make sure all of our kids remembered him. Hazel however was extremely close with him. Probably closer with him than the guys were. Hazel knew everything about Freddie and I mean everything. Except however him being sick.

She asked him why he looked different and he just told her he was sick. She would ask him if he was gonna be okay but Freddie never lied so he just told her I don't know darling. Hendrix who is now 4 spent alot of time with Freddie.

Every chance Hazel and Hendrix got they would go to Freddie's. They would spend the night at Freddie's house constantly. Sometimes knowing Freddie didn't have long and soon enough they wouldn't be able to spend the night since he would be too ill Roger and I would let them spend the night for a week.

Freddie very much enjoyed it. He loved them both very much. I'm also pregnant with my third child and I'm already 8 months pregnant. I'm due next month in September. I was on verge of popping anytime. I already planned that if it was a boy I would name him Freddie.

I listened to Freddie just kill the song in one take. I was so proud of Freddie in that moment I couldn't stand myself. I started crying a mixture of emotions. Sadness, joy, fear, and most importantly I was so proud.

Freddie walked out of the studio and I simply got up. I wiped my tears and wobbled over to him. He looked into my eyes and I looked into his. He smiled a faint smile and so did I. I gently wrapped arms around him. He wrapped his around me very gently.

" Thank you Freddie I love You"I told him holding the tears but letting one slide.

" You know what I said about tears darling there's nothing to cry about" he whispered as he hated to mention anything of what was sadly expected.

We pulled away but continued to whisper.

"I know Freddie, I know Fred I just needed you to know Freddie I love you and thank you" he smiled and I smiled back.

The guys caught in there own world didn't pay attention to us. I watched something very unexpected next. A single tear slid down Freddie's cheek.

" I love you too darling" He whispered as I reached out and gently wiped the tear away.

" I don't want to see tears darling" I said mocking his voice.

He laughed a bit and just continued to smile.

"I'm gonna tell you this once Michelle and after this never will it be mentioned but when the day comes near I want you there" he told me.

" It won't ever happen" I wanted that to be true.

Freddie went back to work and I went back to Hazel and Hendrix who were engrossed in coloring. They were very good children. They never screamed,cried, or were loud in public. Thus making it where they could come to the recording studio.

" Mum" Hazels said as I sat down.

" Yes love" she handed me her picture she drew.

It was actually a beautiful picture of flowers, butterflies, and the sun behind it. She was definitely a artist and into anything the arts. Hendrix was more like me. He loved sports, cars, and was very quiet.

" Do you think uncle Freddie will like this" she asked me very uncertain.

"Like? He'll love it here why don't you go ahead and go give it to him since it seems there taking a break" I told her.

She smiled and grabbed the picture. She ran off to Freddie and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and looked at her. She handed him the picture and he looked at it and gasped.

" It's beautiful darling" he exclaimed giving her a hug.

She said something to him that made him smile even more. He leaned down and whispered in her ear. She nodded and gave him a kiss on the cheek. They both talked and laughed. It was a beautiful site.

Hazel acted like Roger but with hanging out with Freddie all the time she acted like him greatly. Having a mixture of both Roger and Freddie made her larger than life character.

Being surrounded by the people I love right now made me feel so much better. I mild as I watched them all. These are the days of our lives.