Chapter 9

What was he getting at? I wandered.

"Oh my I can't talk so I'm just gonna say this " he took a pause "could you possibly be pregnant" he asked

I felt the color drain from my face and the wave of realization take affect.

" Oh my..Roger... I haven't...well you my yeah...oh god I'm so young Roger I'm not even out of school yet what am I gonna do" I got up walking back and forth and them started to cry.

" Come here love" I fell into his arms most limp "it'll be okay Michelle we can raise a baby and you never know maybe your not I was just thinking" he told me trying to shush me before I woke anyone else up.

"but if I am what will people think of me oh god Roger what about you you could be sent to jail I'm still a minor heck my parents even said if I wasn't home before that they would file a missing persons report"

He hugged me closer and kissed me. I pulled away and was immediately calm.

" Love it'll be fine once we get to my house will look for a pregnancy clinic and get a test to make sure it's completely accurate so don't worry love"

He kissed me again and we laid back down. I laid on top of him, as I was the most comfortable that way,and cuddled against him.

" You know a kid would be that bad I mean imagine a little taylor running around the house" I said

"Oh my it would be great say what would you want it to be" he asked

" Hmm well I'd love either of them no matter what but a boy " I told him truthfully

"Really boys are tough a girl would be better" he told me

" Yeah well girls aren't any better" I told him

He felt my stomach and I noticed something. It was slightly plump. Not enough for anyone to notice not even Roger but I could tell. It would explain getting sick, eating a bit more, and slight cramps.

Roger started humming slightly putting me right to sleep.

Morning

Our flight had landed and we were on our way to Rogers house. Everything was different in England than at home. It was breath taking place though. The country side was even better. We ended up in a place called Milhanger in the village of Thursley in Surrey as Roger had told me.

We pulled up to this magnificent house. I looked at it in shock as the whole place was just stunning.

" Here is our stop" he said as the diver of the cab stopped. We got out, grabbing out luggage, Roger paying the driver, and then walking towards the door.

" This place is...amazing" I said as he slid the key into the door unlocking it.
" Thank you I've probably lived here for two years now...it's a big piece of property with about 70 something acres,tennis court,stables,six car garage,what I call a party barn, 4 bedrooms,heated swimming pool,jacuzzi,gym,living room, and many other things too much to say at the moment" he said as he lead me upstairs.

" Wow.." that's all I could say.

As we walked down the hallway I couldn't help but notice how quirky everything was decorated. It was very amusing to say the least.

"This whole place will be great for raising a kid there's even a private school less than a hour from here"

We walked into the bedroom and I set my things down. I took in admiration of the room. The whole room also quirky but also smelled of Roger. His cologne, cigarettes, and this odd smell of sweet mint he possessed.

" You can walk further into the room and get comfy I promise I won't Bite" he told me with his cute laugh.

I walked over to him and just hugged him. He seemed slightly shocked by my hug but hugged me back. I buried my face in his chest as I hugged hum never wanting him to let me go. At that moment I just needed his hug. To finally feel alone and with him.

" Never let me go Roger" I said almost in tears

"Never darling...why are you crying" he asked me

" I love you so much Roger I can't express it that I can't do anything but cry..I love you Roger so much"

"I love you too Michelle more then you will ever know"