Chapter 16

..."Would you Michelle Renee Holland marry me"

Tears had already started streaming down my eyes and I tried to get words out. I was so happy and shocked it felt impossible.

" Y-yes"

He grinned ear to ear and took the ring sliding it on my finger. He stood up and I instantly wrapped my arms around him. I looked at him and he kissed me. The spark and goose bumps it gave me when he kissed me was unimaginable.

Next day

I felt around in the bed and it was cold. I opened my eyes and Roger wasn't there. I frowned and sat up.

" Roger" I said just so you could hear me in the room but there was no answer.

I got up, grabbing my robe from the end of the bed, then looked at the clock. 9:30

I walked down stairs and it felt oddly silent.

" Roger" no answer

I walked down the small hallway to the kitchen. I turned the corner...

"SURPRISE"

I jumped at the yelling making me close my eyes. I opened my eyes and saw Roger, Freddie, brian, John, there wives,Phoebe,Joseph, mary, Terry, and of kids were there. I smiled.

" Happy birthday" Roger said

"Aww guys you guys didn't have to do this"

I hugged all of him thanking them and then I noticed they had made breakfast that could feed a army. I'm guessing Joseph had made it and I would have to thank him later. There was an assortment of pancakes consisting of:chocolate, blueberry, and another wasn't sure of I was guessing to be plain, there was also eggs, bacon, sausage, fresh fruit, Coffee, and juice.

I grabbed some eggs, fruit, and the plain pancakes then sat down in the bug Dining room. Everyone filled in and we all began eating. We talked of stories about on the road, jokes, picked on Freddie but would have to say sorry since he's so sensitive, and just had a good time.

I began to feel really odd. It was hard to breath and my throat felt scratchy.

" Joseph"

He looked over at me from across the table

" Yes Michelle"

" What " I stopped for a second to forcefully swallow" was in those pancakes"

"Oh well blueberries, chocolate chip, and the last ones had cinnamon"

"I need to go to the hospital" I said standing up in panic making everyone look at me.

" I...Need to go..to the hospital" I said as it started getting harder to breath

"What why the baby isn't due yet " Roger said standing up rushing to my side.

"Im..allergic to..cinnamon"

That was the very last thing I remember.

-----------
Hello Everyone,

I might update alot tonight or well morning where ever any of y'all are. Any who I'm just kinda warning you guys because I'm in a writing mood. Anyways Peace and Love-HL