Chapter 3

"Well I'm not gonna lie to you...I'm 16"

I cringed slightly at what he was gonna say or do. I was afraid my chance had been blown and he was gonna kick me out.

" Age is only a number" I heard him say.

I felt happy inside and out that he said that but kinda odd that he knew what I was thinking. Before I could say anything else I was Pressed up against the way behind me. My arms were pinned above my head and my legs spread apart. I looked into his eyes. His eyes swirled with lust and dominance.

" You know me now so now it's what I say goes" he told me but his voice was different now making me shiver in excitement. It was deep and gruff showing me that he had control. "Isn't that right" he asked me

" Y-yes you do..f-full control" I told him now nervous.

"Good girl"

His lips went to my kneck making me slightly moan and gasp. He sucked on my kneck and his hands went under my shirt. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes. He pressed his lips against mine and then pulled back away. He pulled my shirt off and cupped my breast. I moaned in delight as he kissed me all the way down to my naval and back up.He pulled the rest of my clothes off till I was completely naked.

" do the same to me" he said and I followed command.

I undressed him from head to toe without taking my eyes off his.

The Next Day

I woke up the next day in a hotel room. How did I get here? I looked around and I heard people talking in the other room.

"We can take her with us " I heard one voice which sounded like Roger.

Then it hit me what had happened last night.

" No Roger"

"Please Freddie please? She's made me so happy and you know what the divorce did to me please" I heard Roger Plead to Freddie.

" Alright fine but if she gets on my nerves I swear-"

" She won't now I'm gonna go wake her up"

I fell back on the bed and realized I had a black shirt on. I closed my eyes and rolled over. Oh god I was sore. I heard the door open and a pair of feet walk on the direction of the bed. I felt the bed dip and Roger wrap his as around my waist.

" My girl, Michelle wake up" he kissed my cheek and kneck. " Love? " his voice was so sweet unlike last night.

I pretended to wake up and turn to voice him with a smile.

" Goodmorning Roger " I said snuggling against him.

" I have a question love would you like to go with me well and the rest of Queen on tour well if you want" his voice sounded of uncertainty.

What about my family? There probably worried sick that I'm not home? This is my chance for happiness that my rich family that I really didn't like much didn't really have. I smiled a little more.

"I would love too but can I call my family" I asked him looking up at him.

" Of course" he said I got up and groaned in pain.

"You okay" He asked totally concerned.

" Yeah just really really sore" I said in pain.

He laughed at me "well I can't control my self love" he said

" Yeah well and other reasons" I said getting up and brushing off my self

He looked at me slightly confused.

" Are...well were a virgin " he asked me making me blush.

He smirked at me getting up and wrapping his arms around me.

" Well it was a honor and may I say you knew what you were doing when you were on your knees" he said

" ROGER" I said laughing at him and then walking out of the room. He followed behind me like a lost puppy as I walked to the phone.

I picked it up and dialed the number to my family's house.

-----------------------
Hello Everyone,
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I posted this on my profile but I'll also ask on here too. I was debating whether to update twice a day or one time a day. I'm not really sure so I would like y'alls opinion. Anyways Peace and Love-HL