Chapter 31

Long chapter

"Shelly" they exclaimed.

"Oh my Rach, Sam,..Jack"

I looked at the three people I grew up with. We had all met when we were 5 and have been inseparable since. Rach was the best friend that would kill someone if they looked at you wrong, Sam was gay but I loved him for it and he was the best guy to go shopping with, Jack has always been there for me but I wasn't very enthusiastic about him being there .

Jack was my boyfriend before I left with Roger. Technically were still together since I never broke up with him. He doesn't know about Roger or Hazel as well.

"Please come in " I said opening the door.

They walked in and then ambushed me with hugs. Jack tried giving me a kiss but I pulled away before he could. He gave me a look of confusion.

"I have to tell you something I can't be with-" I was cut off by Roger.

" Michy love who is it" Roger said walking over to us.

There jaws dropped at the sight of Roger. I walked away from Jack and to Roger lacing my fingers with his.

" Guys I would like you to meet my husband Roger" Michael walked over with Hazel at that moment and transfered her to my arms.

" And my...well our daughter Hazel"

They all stared at me in shock. Jack was in shock but behind his eyes showed Jealousy, Anger, hate.

" Woah" Rachel said speechless.

" Yeah woah" Sam agreed

Jack didn't say anything but nodded.

After the passing of shock and such we all went to the living room to catch up. I had missed alot over a year and a half.

" So tell me how has being able to know Queen been" Rachel asked as I could here a slight chuckle from Roger at the question.

"Great really there not what you think they would be though" I told her truthfully.

"Ooo what's Freddie like is he as handsome up close as he is far away " Sam asked me.

"Yes he is maybe one day if Freddie agrees since he's actually quite shy maybe you can meet him" I told him making him smile and blush.

" Thanks" he said Redder than a tomato.

" So when did you guys marry" jack asked making me feel uncomfortable that he asked me.

"4 days ago " I told him straight forward about it.

" Cool...When did you have your kid" She has a name

"It's Hazel and March 3rd" he nodded and they continued to ask questions.

Roger gave me a look after the way Jack acted. I shrugged at him. We talked awhile more till they had to leave. We all exchanged numbers and I told them to call me anytime they could. The day progressed and I found Roger acting strange. I didn't ask but decided to once we head back to my room. Soon enough dinner rolled around.

I sat down beside Roger and he out his hand on my back in comfort. I smiled at him and he smiled back. We had been served our food which was lasagna, salad, and wine.

" So Roger how many girls do you shag on the road" My mother asked.

The room went quite and I looked at my mother with a look of hate.

" None Mrs.Holland why would I any way Michy here is the only girl I need" Roger told her.

"Sorry about that " my mother said before taking a bite of her food.

I looked at her and stood up. I walked with anger, hate, and many more emotions. Tears started to fall as I reached my room. I shut the door and walked over to my bed flopping down. Good thing Hazels sleeping in Mika's room tonight. I just cried I couldn't handle it.

Roger:

How can someone be so rude and hateful?

Michy left the room after her mother's comment. I looked at her mother who had all eyes on her.

" What" she said" It's true who would wanna be with a girl like her he deserves someone much better like Mckenzie"

I looked at her with a face of disgust.

"Michelle's always been the less prettier one and dumber one" last straw.

I stood up and looked at her dead in the eyes.

"I've had it I would like you to know that Michelle is the most kind hearted, Beautiful, intelligent, funny, and just a good person I have EVER met and she deserves a mother much better than you and also ever since I got here You've given me the cold shoulder yes maybe your daughter did leave with me but she has made me the happiest person in the world her and our daughter Hazel so don't you EVER say anything about her like that again and I mean it now if you excuse me I'm gonna go tend to my wife who is probably bawling her eyes out because of you also don't expect us to stay to much longer sorry about this Federico" I told him as I walked to the dining room entrance.

" No problem son " he said actually giving me a smile like he was proud of me.

I climbed the stairs and to her room. I knocked and then slowly opened the door. She was curled up in the blankets covering herself head to toe with the blankets.

" Michy are you still awake" I asked her as I approached the bed.

" Why does she hate me am I that ugly and unlikeable " once she asked that it made my heart break.

"No and don't you ever say that or think that again " I told her.

I lifted the blanket and got under the covers. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her tight.

"Your beautiful, intelligent, and so many other things Michy don't let her get to You"I whispered kissing her kneck up and down.

"I love you Roger"

" I love you Michy"