Chapter 7

Warning Sexual content

2 weeks later

I was going to England. I was excited. I mean I've been out of the country before but a long time ago. We were leaving this afternoon and right now Roger and I were walking around New York. I was a long way from California. We walked past a tattoo shop and stopped to look in the window pulling Roger with me.

" Do you want one" he asked me slightly laughing at me.

" Yeah but I can't get one I'm to young" I sad sadly and started walking away from the window

"Well come on you can get one just follow my lead"

Before I could say anything I was pulled into the shop. The man turned around and looked wide eyed at Roger.

" Uh-uh hello Mr.Taylor what could I help you with" He asked shocked.

" Yes My girl her would like to get a tattoo today and your shop seemed the finest" he said squeezing me hand.

" Yes what would you like madame" he asked

" Well um a flower"

"Where"

Roger then intervened "on her ass" he said bluntly.

" Alright follow me and will get started"

I followed him and looked Roger giving him a look.

" it'll be sexy" he said to which I rolled my eyes at.

1 hour later

"Oww Roger don't grab my ass you know I just got a tatoo" I told him glaring while he put his hands in air.

" Sorry I can't control myself" he said as we walked into the hotel. We got in the elavotar and he pressed me against the wall.

" Don't talk to me like that" he said in his gruff voice.

" well I already did" I said with a smirk

"Well I guess I'll just have punish you"he told me

" I guess you'll get no sex tonight"

The bell went off to signal we were on the floor we needed to be and I pulled away. I looked back and at him and he had a face of shock. I swayed my hips alittle bit more and went to our room.

" No just no you can't do that" he said as well walked into the room

"You shouldn't of smacked my butt" I said

I put down the bags I had gotten when we went shopping and turned around. I was Pressed up against the wall by Roger.

" Don't tell me no" he said trying to be seductive.

He started kissing my kneck and I moaned. We eventually made it to the bed and had me pinned down. I moaned as he got deeper. All of a sudden I felt nauseous.

" Roger" I said

" Michelle..My girl" he half moaned half said

" Roger get off" I said

I pushed him off and immediately got up running to the bathroom shutting the door. I emptied my breakfast into the toilet. Eventually I stopped and sat there naked on the floor. I shivered and grabbed my stomach. It hurt slightly.

" Michelle open up please" he said

" I can't move I hurt Roger" I said as a tear fell from my eyes.

" Well move away from the door" he said
"Okay" I said then throwing up again.

I heard him hit the door and then once more. He then broke through the door.

" Oh Michelle my love come on let's get you up can you stand" he asked me

" I'll try"

He helped me up and my stomach hurt like someone may have punched me. We walked slowly to the bed.

" Here let me get a tshirt and I'm gonna call a doctor" he told me

" No, no I'm fine I just need you to come lay down with me just get a shirt for me to wear and I just need to sleep" I said getting worried as my mind raced.

" Okay, okay " he told me. He grabbed his shirt off the floor and his boxers. He slipped the boxers and then walked over to me.

" Lift your arms up" I did what he said and he slipped the tshirt on.

He helped me lay down and cover me up. He walked over laying down beside me. I turned to face him and he wrapped his arms around me. I stared up at him smiling as I felt safe with him. Everything with him felt safe it felt natural.