Chapter 18

..."Fine under one condition"

"Yes I'll do anything what is it" I asked her

" I will not press charges and I'll let you keep Michelle if you, Michelle, and the baby once it's born come out here and stay with Me and the rest of Michelle's family for a week"

Oh god a whole week with a family that probably hates me.

"Okay Mrs.Holland will do that just thank you so much you don't know how much I love her just thank you"

" Yeah, yeah just take care of her amd the baby once it's born which when is the baby due"

"March"

We continued on with our conversation like we've known each other a for a while. I was just hoping I could try to make a good impression.

March 2nd,1982

I was getting close to actually giving birth but I've been having contractions every so often.the doctor told me it was just Braxton Hicks contractions and I still have a little time. Right now It was 1 o'clock in the morning and I was walking around the house.

I've had the urge to clean alot since yesterday. I didn't know why I just wanted to clean everything. I cleaned every room in this probably 20 times. I straightened things in the hallway and moved things around. I walked into the bedroom right beside Roger and I's.

Roger and I had went baby shopping and redecorated this whole room top to bottom. We both had a love for the beatles so that's what we decorated the room as. It had the beatles in the Yellow submarine movie murals all over the walls. One wall just had a yellow background and The Beatles in big bold letters.

The sheets to the crib even had submarines on them. There was also a acoustic guitar, a rocking chair, a book shelf with books, a changing bed, stuffed animals, a record player with a few different records beside it to play, and a dresser.We had bought plenty of diapers, wipes, and clothes as well.

As I walked around the room I felt slightly wierd. I had been getting this feeling since yesterday. I felt alittle sick to my stomach and got a slight cramp. I ignored since it was probably what I ate and continued admiring the murals Freddie had painted for us. I then felt the baby kick.

I then realized it must have been contractions. I'm not due until the middle of march. It then happened again. Must be Braxton Hicks contractions. The pain got alittle unbearable by the second.

I walked back go Rogers and I's room to get him up. I wake over to his bed side amd shook his arm.

"I don't wanna go to school " He moaned

I rolled my eyes.

" Roger Meadows Taylor wake up" I said making him open his eyes.

" Yeah what do you need" He asked sitting up.

" The baby's coming" I told him making his eyes get wide.

" Oh my alright come on let's get you a bag packed" he got out of bed and went to my closet.

" Roger I already packed one it's on the floor" He looked around and picked it up.

He quickly put on different clothes and as did I. He held the bag and also helped me down the stairs. Once we reached the bottom step he looked as if he realized something.

"Wait here for one second" he ran back up stairs.

I stood there waiting and then all of a sudden my water broke.

" Oh god ROGER HURRY" I yelled

" COMING" he ran back down stairs and we left.

We got in the car that we drove the day we found out I was pregnant then was on our way.

"Roger hurry it hurts and there starting to become closer together" I told him breathing in and out.

" You should still be in the early stage you shouldn't be close to giving birth" He said in a soft tone trying to keep me calm.

"I thought I was having contractions yesterday but I called the doctor and she said that it was just Braxton Hicks contractions but now I realize it wasn't"

"Oh Michy well come here maybe a little bit of cuddling will keep you calm" he said lifting his arm.

I slid over and closed my eyes. Almost there.