Chapter 6

Warning sexual content

" You don't think I'm gonna leave you do you"

I stared at him as I didn't know what to say. I really didn't. I didn't want him to leave me but if he loves her then he could.

" Michelle I'm never gonna leave you Dominique my ex-I'm over with i don't love her like I do you"he told me making my heart leap.

Roger

"You-you love me" she asked as tears firmed even more in her eyes.

" Yes I do Michelle I love you more than anything maybe we have known each other for a very short time and maybe there is a age gap between us but it's only 16 years difference but age doesn't matter my girl because love has no boundaries and what we did a few minutes ago proves it" once I finished saying that tears fell from her face and she got a slightly rosy face.

" I didn't mean to make you cry" I said worrying that somewhere I said something wrong.

"No you didn't but no one has ever told me that and it was absolutely beautiful" she said wiping her face and smiling.

She laid on top of me laying her head on my chest and intertwining our legs. She laid her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her.

" Never ever let me go" she whispered in a tired voice and what looked like closing her eyes.

" Never dreamed of it" I whispered back then slowly falling asleep.

"Wake up sleepy heads" I heard Freddie's voice say.

I opened my eyes and he stood there gently shaking me.

" Freddie what the hell get out " I he missed trying not to wake up My little Michy.

" Jeez your a real tart.. get up and get ready we have a show in a half n hour" after that he left the room.

I shook my heard and sighed.

" Michy wake up my love I have to get ready" I whispered brushing hair out of her face.

She slowly stirred awake and smiled looking me in my eyes.

" Hello" she said sleepily then sat up some. She put her hands on my chest then slightly pushed stretching. She got up and may I say as always she looked beautiful.

I got up stretching then wrapping my arms around her bare body from behind. I smiled and kissed her cheek. Touching her made my friend wake up. God what she does to me.She turned to face me smiling as she always did.

"If you at least get partially dressed maybe will talk" she said then putting on her clothes.

I groaned loudly making her laugh. I walked over to my clothes rack and picked some clothes. I was getting ready to grab under wear but then decided against it. To much to go through. I slipped my pants on with much struggle as they were quite tight at the moment, put on a black silk button up shirt, and my wrestling shoes that I loved for drumming.

I walked back around the clothes rack and over to the mirror. I grabbed some hair gel and ran it through my hair. Good enough. I turned back around and Michelle looked me up and down.

" I said only partially dressed I guess you changed your mind" she told me trying to hide a smirk.

My eyes widened as I remembered what she had said. I definitely couldn't go out there like this. She walked over grabbing my hand walking me over to the chair near the corner and setting me down in it. All I remember was her going to her knees and her unzipping my zipper.

Later

After Michelle and I's party I guess you could compare it too I went out on stage. We played song after song and I was having a blast. I loved preforming more than anything in the world well except for Michelle. My favorite part was when I got to sing my song. It was alot of fun. I played my heart out and working up a great sweat while I was at it.

Brian walked pretty fast across the stage, Deaky bobbed his head, and Freddie pranced and strutted across stage like usual. The crowd cheered and clapped but none of that mattered. I would look over and my girl would be singing, smiling, laughing, and so forth. She would look over and smile making me feel happy inside. It made me realize how haply I was to be with her and how much I loved her. I couldn't wait to get to England and maybe will get married one day and have little Taylors of our own.

Thinking about being married and being a dad again made me happy because I love being those things. There was only one flaw...how young she is.