Chapter 37

Hey everyone,

I just realized I made a mistake on the last chapter. Hazel was 5 not 3. I some how messed up. Sorry about that. Anyways Peace and Love-HL
-----------------------
Roger :

We all sat around talking on the rooftop. Everyone had left except John, Freddie, Brian, our wives and kids, Freddie's entourage, and me. Our kids had fallen asleep and the girls were caught up in their own conversation.

"That was a great show don't you guys think" John asked us.

"Yes it was that crowd was just as pumped as we were and Freddie you did great" Brian exclaimed but Freddie laughed a bit uneasy.

I looked at Freddie and I could tell something was bothering him.

" Freddie what's wrong" I asked him

He looked at me and sighed.

" I can't continue to do this" he told us meaning touring and such.

"oh Freddie I sure you'll be wanting to be on the road again in no time don't be so daft" he just shook his head.

It was awkward silence and I tried thinking of something to say but couldnt find words.

" I better be off now I'll see you guys later" John said standing up.

" Bye Deaky"

"Bye deaks"

"Bye John" Freddie said very last with a smile but sadness behind his eyes.

The night went on and we all slowly went our separate ways. We all decided to take a break and take on our own projects. We all figured it would be good for us all but I'll miss working for the guys. Yes I know it's only a break for now but there my best friends I've known them for shoot 16 years.

Will be back to making music in no time.

January 1987

Tick, tick, Tick.

I stated at the ceiling above me. Michy was laying beside me sleeping peacefully and Hazel was in her room. I was on Holiday in L.A but I couldn't sleep. Why would I sleep? I needed sleep but I couldn't sleep. I couldn't sleep because of my racing mind. All I could think about was Freddie.

Sounds odd to be thinking of him but he had told Michy something. She wouldn't tell me. Michy told me that Freddie would tell me once we were back in the studio. I didn't know what it was or what it possible could be. I did know one thing that made me happy though.

You wanna know what's making me happy? It's the best thing in the world. We're having yet another kid. Michy's already 7 months pregnant and the baby would be due in March. We would have yet another March baby which I found wonderful. Hopefully I'll soon fall asleep. Sleep. Ahh a beautiful word.

"Michy" I whispered

"Hmmm"

"What did Freddie tell you" I was hoping she'd tell me since she's still asleep.

" He told me that you need to sleep" she then rolled over.

Damn

I guess I'll just have to wait.

Set of The Great Pretender

Michy:

I watched as Roger danced with Freddie and Paul straker in drag. My belly wasn't that big even though it's my second kid and I'm 7 months pregnant. Hazel was just blown away that her father was dressed as a girl. Hazel was definitely her father's daughter. Yes she has some of my qualities in me but was Roger through and through.

Home schooling her was very hard though. She has to do the work that's sent to us and then sent to a building every few months to take a test. She picked up on everything easily but wouldn't do her work until the last minute. It was hard but we had her over 3 months ahead on work.

I watched as Roger walked over to us since they were on break. The second time seeing him in drag made me laugh even more. Reason why is I thought it was only gonna be once.

"Hey what's so funny" Roger asked me while Hazel hugged him.

" Oh nothing Rogina" I said before busting into a fit of giggles.

" Oh yeah, yeah you cheeky thing " He said giving me a kiss.

" There's my Mini Roger" Freddie said ruffling Hazels hair.

" Hey uncle Freddie how are you" she was so polite and I didn't teach her much on manors she just took it up herself.

" Oh I'm doing good darling oh my I have a splendid idea" Freddie exclaimed as he bent down to her level.

"What is it Uncle Fred" Freddie hated to be called Fred but he only allowed Hazel to call him Fred.

They have a very close bond incase you didn't notice.

" I think once you and Your Mum and dad are back in England you should come stay with your Uncle Freddie for a a weekend or something would you like that" he asked her

" Yes oh my can I" she asked us giving us the innocent eyes.

I knew what was wrong with Freddie. He told me and told me not to tell anyone. I knew he was doing this so she'll have something to look back on. Something Hazel could remember Freddie by as our next kid wouldn't have that opportunity. Although I hoped he did.

"Of course you can,anytime Freddie would like you too"