Chapter 33

Michy:

" MICHELLE IM GONNA GET YOU " Roger yelled as I dashed out of the room and down stairs.

We had been home for a while. Currently we were going on a short honey moon since visiting my family was a bust. Hazel was staying a John's while we were gone. Right now we had 2 hours till we were going to leave but Roger wouldn't wake up so I had to take drastic measurements. I had to throw a bucket of water on him.

I told him to wake up and he wouldn't. Now he was chasing me threw the house. I ran through the kitchen and outside.

" MICHELLE GET BACK HERE" Roger yelled running out the door.

I ran around the backyard as he tried to catch up. The time I actually felt good that I ran track. Eventually I was tackled to the ground. Roger was sitting on me and held me down by my wrists. I looked into his ocean blue eyes innocently.

" Yes dear" I asked him trying to be as innocent as I could.

" You know what you did you little minx" he said glaring at me but in return gave a confused look.

" Minx?"I questioned making him laugh.

" A flirtatious young woman as yourself" he explained.

" Ahh okay"

" Wait your catching me off guard I'm gonna get you" he exclaimed.

With one hand held down my wrists and his other hand was free. He waved his free hand infront of me and I knew what that meant.

" No please please don't" I said but laughing in panic.

" Yes I will" he then started tickling me.

He tickled me till I could barely breath.

" Rog..er..stop " I laughed and started to cry from laughing.

He then stopped and I opened my eyes more smiling at him as he was at me.

" your so beautiful" Roger told me.

He let go of my wrist and his hand grazed my side. I stared at him intently and in admiration. He made eye contact with me and leaned down planting a kiss in my lips. His lips so soft but kissing roughly. I managed to roll hin over and I was on top of him. We pulled away and he smiled at me. He smiled his absolutely wonderful smile that melts me every time as I laced both of my hands with him.

" My little minx" he said

" My drummer boy"

One plane ride later

We arrived. We arrived at where we would be staying for a whole week. The most romantic place in the world. Paris. That's right one whole week in Paris with my Roger. The car ride was a lot of fun seeing all the places in Paris to get a idea of what it's gonna be like.

We arrived at the apartment we would be staying at. It was gorgeous on the inside I just couldn't believe it. As Roger out his stuff away the study caught my eye. I walked to the doors and onto the terrace. There was the Eiffel tower in its glory just blocks away.

" Michy whatcha looking-" Roger asked but then stopping as he noticed it too.

" It's beautiful" I said in awe.

" Not as beautiful as you"he whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around me

I turned to look at him planting a passionate kiss. After what felt like an eternity I pulled away. He was stunned at my kiss making me giggle.

" Woah..."he said making me giggle some more.

" Were in paris what do you expect" told him running my hands through his beautiful golden hair.

All of a sudden he picked me up bridal style making me squeal. He spun my around making me laugh.

" If that's the case then will live on paris forever" he said looking at me lovingly.

" I wouldn't mind" I told him wrapping my arms around the back of his kneck for support.

He carried me inside laying me down on the bed. He looked at me and as if he was on the prowl was on top of me. I couldn't but help but laugh at him. He laid his head on my stomach and looked at me with a puppy dog expression. I was melting at the look he gave.

" Come here you Ol' handsome thing"
He pretty much attacked me with his lips. I didn't mind but I mean who would. Our first day in the most romantic place in the world and well it was quite romantic.

--------------------------
Hello Everyone,

Sorry I didn't update much today I was quite busy. Anyways what do you think about this chapter? I'll tell you now that he next few chapters are gonna be smutty, Romantic, and all that lovely stuff so be prepared. I don't think there's anything else to say...that i can remember...Oh well. Anways Peace and Love-HL