1

Putting songs that are on my YouTube Playlist while I write these chapters, hope you guys don't mind

---

The group was on Sandy's boat as the trio of best friends {MK, Mei, and Y/n} watch the TV.

News Reporter: And in breaking news, it's been confirmed that last week's devastation was caused by the legendary Demon Bull King. Questions still remains about the small overpowered young man who saved us all. Authorities warn citizens on...

Then MK explains the story of his battle, "And I was like, "Stop there, Demon Bull King." And D.B.K.'s all like, "You can't stop me! I'm cwazy!" And then I grabbed my staff, and whoosh! I created this giant mech!" However, the staff he put into the ship created a leak. Y/n softly giggled as Mei gave a small smile, "Uh oh, looks like you sprung a leak, MK."

MK sweatdrops, "Oh jeez!" MK starts to panic as Y/n places a hand on her cheek with a soft sigh, "Tian a (Translate - Oh my)." While Tang watches TV while eating noodles. Then suddenly Pigsy angrily shouted, "I've just pulled a quadruple shift at the shop. And I show up to see you've been slacking off all day!" Tang softly chuckled, "Oh, Piggy, relax. A little time off never hurt anyone." MK then slides in and agrees, "Yeah! A time off never hurt nobody."

That's when Sandy shouted, "Look out!" Then the chains of the crate broken as it started to fall. Mei quickly drags Y/n out of the way while Tang and Pigsy quickly got out of the way as it fell onto MK. Y/n and Pigsy both turn panicked, "Kid!" "MK!" However, the top of the crate sends a blast of golden energy as MK came out of the crate, "I... am... invincible!" Y/n and Pigsy sighed in relief as Mei cheered and quickly leaves somewhere, "Yeah!"

Pigsy looked up at MK, "Look, MK, just because you got the Monkey King's powers and all, it don't mean-" But the four {Tang, Y/n, Pigsy, and Sandy} loudly gasped when Mei questioned, "MK! How about... this?" She then launched a bazooka missile towards MK. However, it had no effect on him, "I am invincible." Pigsy sighed, "Look, Kiddo, you're a superhero now. You're going to need-" "A cape! Maybe a logo, or a headquarters! Some vehicles, you know, all the stuff to help you beat bad guys," shouted Mei who cuts off Pigsy.

Y/n blinks a bit confused, "Eh?" Pigsy retorts, "No, what I was getting at-" Mei cuts him off again as she went ontop of the crates, "To the Sea-Crate.. Base!" She then opens the elevator. MK, Y/n, Tang, and Sandy awes as they followed her into the elevator. Pigsy sighs and also follows. The group was squished inside the elevator as the elevator went down. Then the doors open as Mei leaves the elevator while dragging Y/n by her wrist.

The males fall onto the ground as Mei turns on the lights, "Welcome to our new team base!" The males quickly stood up as they look at the base in awe. MK asked, "Mei, when did you make this?" Pigsy questioned as he crossed his arms, "How did you make this?" Tang looked at Sandy as he crossed his arms behind his back, "Say, Sandy, weren't you building a secret base for MK, too?" Sandy awkwardly looked away, "Umm... No."