49

(The Nezuko chapter, I'll try my best with this)

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

Y/n grunts and puts a hand on her cheek as more tears stream down and more cracks show up. Her appearance was changing as her left eye was changing into a more demonic eye and some fangs are showing. Y/n heavily panted as she continue to walk to reach them. She then gets a flash of her memory of where she was born by the Jade Empress who gently smiles at her. Then Y/n grunts when she remembered her father figure who head patted her.

Y/n winced when she saw a flash of the demon who said the words: 'Your lived are worthless!’ Y/n continued to cry as she remembered her twin brother shout at her while holding her bloodied arm, 'Hurry! Get out of here!' Y/n grunts and winces as she remembered that she was the one who killed and burned the demon with her own bare hands.

Y/n continued to tear up as she remembered when she lost her memories due to the Jade Emperor who says that it's for her own good and to not feel pressured to do things like he once had. Y/n gets memories of her time with Wukong and his friends. Y/n continued to tear up and grunts as she felt even more of her memories.

Memories of first meeting kid MK when she was a child. Meeting chaotic Mei and hugs with her. Memories of meeting both Pigsy and Tang who were both funny dad figures. She grunts when she gets more memories of Wukong giving her peach chips, peaches, and also some flowers from Flower Fruit Mountain. Y/n clutched her chest in pain as more cracks started to form, it then showed a memory of Macaque giving her a genuine smile and he was letting her play with the Shadow Smoke Monster.

Y/n's eyes widen and she heavily panted, she gets a memory of Zhong (damn it, forgot about him, again...) playing with Mo. She fell onto her knees with a thud, she grunts when more memories began to show to her. Y/n grunts and stood back up. Her demonic features showed even more and more cracks started to form.

Y/n grunts and held her head, "These... Memories..." She continued to get more memories and she looked up to the sky with her demonic eyes tearing up, 'I am... Y/n L/n, the Jade Princess who lost her memories!' She grunted a bit, 'I must hurry!'

She quickly forces herself to run forward.

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━