14

Episode 4; Pig Pong Panic

---

In her apartment, y/n was cleaning in her room. That's when she hears Zhong coming into the room. She puts down a book as she turns her head at Zhong, "Hm?" She then sees Zhong holding her phone as it started to ring. Y/n turns surprised and went over to him. She crouched down and took the phone.

Y/n stood back up as she answered the phone call.

Y/n hums and nods, "Oh okay. I'll head there." She then ends the call and puts away her phone. Zhong crawled up and sits on her shoulder. He let's out a confused mechanical growl. Y/n headpats him with a small smile, "Don't worry. It's just a stage play I have to go to." Zhong tilts his head confused as Y/n softly giggled.

Y/n puts a confused Zhong down on her bed. She then went over to get some stuff ready like putting water and basic essentials in her bag/backpack. Zhong let's out a mechanical purr. Y/n chuckles, "Do you want to come?" Zhong let's out a happy purr. Y/n giggled as she gently puts Zhong in her bag/backpack.

---

In other part of the city, Y/n looked up at the building as she wondered what's the next Stage Play was about. Y/n did read all of the Manga and watched the anime of Demon slayer. But she kinda forgotten about it since she was busy with other things during the past few days.

Y/n then sees one of the actors, she softly smiled, 'Oh! It's Ryota, Tanjiro's actor.' Y/n went over to him as she waved her hand, "Hey, Ryota!" Ryota hears her and waves back, "Hey, Y/n. How was your day?" Y/n grins, "It's been great. How about you?" He responds, "It's also been great."

Y/n giggled and tilts her head, "So, Ryota? Do you know what stage play we're going to do?" Ryota crossed his arms and hums in thought, "Well, we're actually going to be doing the new arc called, 'Entertainment District'." Y/n turns surprised, "Oh okay." Ryota chuckles, "We should head inside, I'm pretty sure the rest of our friends are in there." Y/n softly smiled and nods, "Right."

---

Once the two entered, the two quickly meet the rest of the cast that'll be apart of the show. While they spoke, y/n sees a strange person in the shadows, 'Eh?' She blinks and doesn't see the person. Y/n shrugs it off despite the feeling of being watched. The director went over to her and explained her part of the show. Y/n turns surprised when she saw the clothes presented to her, 'Eh?' However y/n softly sighed and nodded, "Oh okay."

Then the director tells them to get ready to practice singing new songs and getting ready to perform the Stage Play before the deadline. Y/n softly sighs, 'So I just need to be kinda like Nezuko when she shows up to fight Daki.' Y/n went to her dressing room and she looks at the mirror. She turns surprised when she saw the same shadow person but she looks behind her to see no one. Y/n felt weirded out but she shrugs it off.

Y/n looks at the instructions to wearing the transformation of Nezuko, 'Hm... Seems easy enough.' Y/n decided to first wear Nezuko's outfit. After changing, Y/n looks back at the mirror, 'My chest is exposed...' Y/n sighs and decides to paint leaves on some parts of her body. She puts eye contacts (if you guys don't wear eye contacts, then you can pretend you guys didn't wear it). Y/n finishes her cosplay and she softly sighed, 'This is good, now I need to go practice when the other Nezuko actor starts to transform.'

Y/n leaves the dressing room and went to go go practice with her actor friends.

---

Yeah, I have no clue what the heck I'm doing. I guess I'm just going to show how many friends Y/n has.