39

-1-

-1-

Y/n opens her opens to find herself on a comfortable bed. Y/n turns confused and she sits up. She looks down to see her outfit change into a royal entire, 'Oh right. Jade princess/prince/mx stuff.' Y/n gets out of bed and looks at herself in the mirror, 'I still look the same, just with the different outfit.' Then she looks around the room. She felt a bit awkward and at awe when she looked around in the room. Then she gets some visions of flashbacks and she decides to quickly focus on the flashbacks, '...Wow, this was my childhood room, huh?'

Then Y/n yelps when Ink MK appears as he sat on the bed. Y/n sighs, "Hey, Ink MK." Ink MK grins, "Is that what you're going to call me?" Y/n crossed her arms, "I mean you look like one of my best friends, MK." Ink MK chuckles, "Aw. But did you a bit of your flashbacks to this room?" Y/n nods, "Yeah. I now know this used to be my childhood room where I grew up in." Ink MK chuckles, "We're there any sad or happy memories?" Y/n sighs, "Yeah, mostly sad memories for some reason." Ink MK shrugs, "Eh... Don't worry about it, besides that was just memories of you growing up in this room."

Y/n then asked, "Well, what's gonna happen next?" Ink MK laughs, "Ah, well, let's say that you used to have a husband." Y/n turns surprised, "Uh, what?" Ink MK continued to laugh. He then catched his breath and cleared his throat as his tail wags in amusement, "Do you want to meet your husband that you used to be with?" Y/n felt uneasy but nodded. Ink MK chuckles and grabs Y/n's hand as the two sink into the Ink.

-2-

The two appear in the treeline. Y/n asked, "Where are we now?" Ink MK grins and sits on a nearby rock, "Well, we're in the Celestial Garden. Before it we'll, got destroyed by your dad who's the Jade Emperor." Y/n sweatdrops, "Uh... okay."

Then Y/n hears herself giggle and a male laugh together. Y/n then turns to see herself or Jade Princess/Prince/Mx with the same blue Lion with was in her visions. Y/n noticed that he was still wearing white and gold armor, "Huh? Ink MK who's that with me?" "Oh well, that's your husband right there." Y/n looked at him, "Um, what's his name?" Ink MK deadpans, "Oh, well his name is Azure Lion." Y/n hums a bit, "Oh okay."

Then Y/n looks back to see herself and the Lion Figure now named Azure Lion hanging out.

Y/n then asked, "Did anything happen that made it feel I don't know bad between them?" Ink MK chuckles and lays on the rock, "Well, no. Your guys' relationship was fine surprisingly." Y/n turns confused, "Surprisingly?" "Heh. Well, he doesn't even like the Jade Emperor, silly." "Oh um... what about me? I mean the old me? How did I feel about that?" "Well, you didn't care since well the Jade Emperor doesn't even take care of you ever since your mother died from an illness. And you had a father figure that went by the name Ken Menren." Y/n blinks, 'Oh, so Ken Menren? He's the one that takes care of me instead of my actual father?' Y/n nods, "Oh okay. Anything else that I should see or know?"