5

MK was snoring in bed

MK was snoring in bed. Suddenly, he woke up due to his room beginning to shake. MK turns confused, "What?" He panics, "Earthquake! Oh, no-o-o-o." He saw his stuff on the ground, "All my pwecious pwossessions." He saw his alarm clock, "Huh?" He turns shocked, "9:01. I'm late for work! My staff, my staff, where's my staff? Staff?" He quickly gets off his bed, "Pigsy's gonna kill me!" He quickly got ready, "Okay. Socks. Jacket. Bandana." He finishes getting ready, "Let's go!" He quickly dashed downstairs to Pigsy's Noodles.

He went onto his knees, "And I'm here. Pigsy! I'm so sorry I'm late. I overslept, and I guess I didn't set an alarm? Honestly, I don't even remember going to bed. And the earthquake, and-and-and-- please don't fire me." Y/n woke up as she tilts her head at MK. Pigsy questioned, "Fire you? Ha! Why would I fire you?"

Both Y/n and MK looked at each other in confusion then they looked back at Pigsy. MK explains, "Uh, well, last time you said, "If you are one minute late ever again, you are fired!"" Pigsy tilts his head, "I said that?"

Tang also felt confused, "That doesn't sound like my best friend Pigsy." Y/n felt weirded out, "Uh..." Then Tang and Pigsy laugh together as the world shakes again. MK shouts, "It's happening again!" Pigsy turns confused, "Again? What are you talking about MK?" Y/n asked, "Did you two not feel that?" "Feel what?" Questioned Pigsy.

Tang crossed his arms as he chuckled, "I think both Y/n and MK has got a real case of the Mondays, hmm?" MK hums, "Maybe it's an inner ear thing? Oh, the staff." He went to try getting the stsff out of his ear, "Yep. Uh, must be in thete real good." Pigsy laughed, "Your Stagg ain't in your ear, kid." MK sighs, "Oh, that's a relief." Y/n asked, "Uh, where is it?"

Tang answered, "Oh top of the mountain, sealing away the Demon Bull King and his entire family." Y/n hums in thought, 'Entire family? I thought it was only Demon Bull King... what's going on here?' MK was also confused, "Uh, say what now?" Tang questioned, "You two do remember, right?" Tang sighs and turns at Pigsy, "I keep saying you work them too hard."

Pigsy sighed, "That's it. You two are taking a day off." Y/n gave a slight nod, "Uh okay." MK takes her hand and leaves the Noodle Shop in excitement.

---

MK grins as he looked at Y/n, "Our first day off in two whole years. This is a perfect day." Y/n hums, "MK? I don-" However she was cut off when a crowd of people shout, "Perfect!" MK asked, "No traffic at rush hour?" Y/n sighed as she went to say something only to be cut off by the crowd of people, "Perfect!"

Y/n felt weirded out but sighed and decided to wait until after.

After a bit of the same word, MK nervously chuckled, "You guys are really driving that point home, huh?" Y/n crossed her arms with a soft sigh. Then the two notice the crowd flickering behind them as they felt something strange. MK blinks, "Whoa. What was that? Did you feel that, Sunshine?" Y/n nods, "Yeah." MK nods as he hummed, "Something is definitely up here. But what could it be?"