Revenge of the Spider Queen!

Y/n was with the white monkeys as they watched Monkey King and MK train

Y/n was with the white monkeys as they watched Monkey King and MK train. One of the White Monkeys were on her lap as she headpatted them with a small smile. The location they're at is Monkey King's training grounds. MK questioned, "You call this a training session?" He blocks Wukong's foot with the Golden Staff, "I've barely broken a sweat!" Sun Wukong tilts his head, "A battle is no place to be arrogant, you gotta humble."

Wukong flips off of the Golden Staff as MK went to smack him with the Golden staff, "Says you?" Wukong dodges the attacks and is pushed near the edge. MK grins, "Ha! Who's got to be humble now?" Wukong's frown turns into a grin and he launched himself up as he blocked the staff with his foot, "Still you." Y/n blinks as MK screamed while the Golden Staff was launched at the mountain as pieces of it began to fall.

Then the pieces of rock falls on MK who yelped. Monkey King lands on his cloud that he made. He then steps back onto the ground, "Okay! Class commencing." He uses his tail to wrap around MK's waist and pick him up, "So, how did I win?" Y/n continues to headpat the white furred Monkey.

Wukong puts MK down on his feet as he removed his tail from his waist. MK answered, "Uh... You buried me under a rock slide?" Wukong nods, "Yes!" He then questioned, "But! Why we're you standing in the way of a rock slide?" MK  yelled, "Cause you put me there!" Wukong puts his head on MK's head, "Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah. I got you where I wanted you by putting myself where you wanted me." He removed his hand from MK's head, "It's called... Misdirection!"

Y/n tilts her head and crossed her arms with dotted eyes as the White Furred Monkey that she named, 'Hua' (China [traditional] - Hua in English means Flower) went to sit on her shoulder doing the same thing as Y/n.

MK frowns, "Seems like a shady lesson." Monkey King crossed his arms, "Too soon, buddy." MK groans in annoyance, "Ugh! I'm never gonna be as good as you!" He falls onto the ground on his back. Wukong walked over to him with a grin, "Pft, not with that attitude! Class dismissed." He then puts his hands behind his back, "Class dismissed."

MK grins and stands up, "Yes! Y/n and I better hit it." Y/n nods as Hua gets off her shoulders to go play with their Monkey friends. Ytn stands up as MK explains, "I was supposed to meet Mei and the others for the festiv..." Before he yelped when Monkey King just throws a pillow at his face.

Ytn softly laughed and walked over to MK. She picks him up by putting her arms under him (Think of it like that scene in the Lion movie where the Monkey was holding up Simba). MK blushed but removes the pillow from his face.

The two then see Sun Wukong making stuff appear. Y/n tilts her head confused, 'Why is he doing that?' MK questioned as he turns surprised, "How long have you been preparing this?" Sun Wukong sits at the cliff with a smile, "Come on, it's New Year's, you two. Let's watch the fireworks." Y/n puts MK back on his feet as MK says, "Oh, uh, we'd love to. But uh... we really should get back to my... [Y/n and MK see Wukong look back at the sky] friends." MK and Y/n both sighed.