29

In the Sky Train, the Monkie Kids drive away from the Lantern City which was now covered in Bone

In the Sky Train, the Monkie Kids drive away from the Lantern City which was now covered in Bone. Tang looked back at Wukong, "Um, so uh, Mr. King, sir, I don't wanna rush you or anything but-" "I'm okay with rushing him," commented MK. MK looks at Wukong, "What's the plan, Monkey King? We've got all three Rings of of Samadhi, so how do we get the Jade Princess's power and use the three Rings to make the Lady Bone Demon go boom and poof? Is there a switch or-" "It's a bit more complicated than that," stated Wukong.

He side eyes Mei and Y/n who look at him confused as he continued, "In order to reforge the Samadhi Fire and use the Jade Princess's Power, we'll need to reach the summit of that Mountain." Pigsy narrowed his eyes, "Huh. And, uh, that's where we'll find the fourth and fifth ring eh? Ain't that right, Monkey King?" Y/n turns confused and a bit surprised by that, "What?" Wukong glares at Pigsy as MK questioned, "Fourth and fifth ring? W-what fourth and fifth ring?"

Tang nervously chuckles, "Oh, Pigsy. I think you're confused. Monkey King said they split the Fire of Samadhi into three rings. Three rings hidden by the three great warriors, Monkey King, the Demon Bull King, and-" The train car stutters which made both MK and Y/n look out the window to see Ne Zha's Fire Ring. Zhong quickly went to hide into Tang's Scarf. MK asked, "Who dat?" The Fire Ring disband, causing the sky train to stop moving. Ne Zha emerges from the ring. He then throws two Flaming wheels at the car, causing it to split.

"Get back!"

Wujong quickly moved all the passengers away from the impact. Ne Zha lands in front of the group who were in front of the passengers. Ne Zha spoke, "Sun Wukong. Finally." Wukong looks at him, "Nezha, my old friend!" He grins, "Don't tell me you trekked all the way out here to hang out with little old me." Ne Zha glares at him, "You know exactly why I'm here. I will not let you reforge the Samadhi Fire and release the Jade Princess's Power on this world." That's when Tang laughs, "I can't believe it's really you!" Tang ran up to him, "The legendary Third Lotus Prince, Nezha! I must be the luckiest Tang in the world!" Ne Zha shouted, "Silence, mortal!" He threw Tang back at the group which Y/n quickly caught him and put him back down to the ground.

Wukogn crossed his arms, "How did you find us?" Wukong "gasps", "Wait, wait, don't tell me. You took a sneaky peak at the map while you were supposed to be guarding it? Now who's untrustworthy?" Ne Zha deadpans, "I didn't have to." He glares again, "I knew the ring I had been tasked to hide was safe in Chang'e's care until you stole it!" Wukong corrected him, "Borrowed." Ne Zha sighs annoyed, "I had a feeling the Demon Bull King would've kept his instead of hiding it as instructed. No surprises there."

Wukong crossed his arms, "Yeah, I think we all saw that one coming." "Which brings me to your ring. Worst kept secret ever!" Yelled Ne Zha who raised his arms up in the arm. Mei shrugs, "Well, I mean, not wrong." Sandy nods in agreement. Then Ne Zha shouts, "This exactly why the Rings of the Samadhi should have been entrusted to me alone!" He then went up to MK who was holding the rings, "Hand over the rings, child. I won't ask-" Before Y/n went I front of MK with her arms stretched out. Ne Zha looked at her in surprise, "You... You remind me of her-" Before he was punched in the stomach which launched him far into the air by Wukong.