38

Y/n turns and gasped in horror when she sees the same ink puddle on the ground

Y/n turns and gasped in horror when she sees the same ink puddle on the ground. Y/n takes a step back as the ink puddle started to form into a figure. Then Y/n's eyes widened when the figure forms into a version of one of her best friends. It was MK, but it was ink MK with simian ears and tail. Y/n felt uncomfortable as she took another step back and Ink MK opened his glowing blue eyes. He then grins, "Oh... Hello there." Y/n nervously gulped and backed away. Only for Ink MK to appear behind her, "Aw, where are you going, sweetheart? Did I make you that uncomfortable?"

Y/n jumped and quickly turned to Ink MK. She felt uneasy by him, "I-... What do you want?" Ink MK grins, "Hmm... What do I want from you? Oh well, nothing. I'm just gonna take you so that you can go see your memories, silly." Y/n didn't trust him, "I don't believe you." Ink Mk flicked her forehead and she winced, "Ow! Hey!" Ink MK chuckles, "You're interesting. Besides, you still want to know what happened and how you lost your memories, don't you?" Y/n frowns and crossed her arms, "I... I guess."

Ink MK grins, "Great! Now, just grab my hand. We'll just go over to the memories that actually mattered to the Jade Princess." Y/n looked at Ink MK's hands and sighs, "Okay..." Y/n then grabs his hand and felt herself sink into the Ink.

" Y/n then grabs his hand and felt herself sink into the Ink