Fun #32

After, MK teleported through the Shadow Portal, Y/n was still holding her ground

After, MK teleported through the Shadow Portal, Y/n was still holding her ground. Until the f/c forcefield breaks and Y/n's eyes still glowed white with a soft rainbow hue. She quickly jumps when Wukong charged at her. The Lady Bone Demon watches in amusement as Y/n quickly blocked Wukong's punch with her arm and she winced.

Y/n quickly kicked him away and winces when she felt the pain in her chest again. Y/n clenched her chest as her eyes flicker between glowing and normal. The Lady Bone Demon laughs, "Seems like you can't use your powers or else you'll get hurt. How pitiful of you, my pet." Y/n glared at her, but she quickly dodges to the side when Wukong charges at her again. Y/n slides to a stop and Wukong turns to her as her eyes glowed back to the white with the pale f/c color.

Y/n quickly summons a f/c field force to protect herself from Wukong's punch. However she also senses something as she quickly jumped away. She lands on her feet and stumbles a bit. She looks to see where she used to be to see chains there. Y/n frowns at that as she hears the Lady Bone Demon annoyed tone, "Why do you keep resisting? You know it'll be useless in the end."

Y/n quickly dodged another punch from Wukong. Y/n's eyes flicker as she winces and clenched her chest. Ne Zha groans and widens his eyes, "My Lady! Run!" Y/n winces and quickly summons a f/c forcefield to push Wukong away. Y/n turns and dashes off while holding her chest. Wukong slides to a stop. Then Lady Bone Demon glares at Y/n fleeing form, "Go after her. Makes sure she doesn't escape!"

---

Y/n continues to dash off in the woods. That's until she hears something coming at her very fast. She quickly turns only to be harshly pinned down onto the ground by the possessed Wukong. Y/n winces as the f/c and white glow disappears from her eyes. She tried to kick and struggle to get Wukong off. But Wukong was too strong and he quickly wrapped his arms around her as she continued to struggle.

Wukong gets up and starts to hold her as he started to head back over to the Lady Bone Demon.

---

Y/n was still struggling against Wukong's grip. However she winced and stopped when Wukong tightens his grip on her. Y/n frowns and the Lady Bone Demon still floats above the ground.

Ne Zha couldn't do anything since he was currently stuck in the Bone crystals/ice. So he can only watch in horror, when the Lady Bone Demon starts to chuckle, "Now, now. Don't worry, Y/n. This'll take less then a second."

Y/n was confused until a blue seal appears under her and Wukong. Y/n widened her eyes when chains appeared and wrap themselves around Y/n as Wukong let's her go. Wukong takes a step back from the blue seal as Y/n struggles against the chains. Then y/n felt something as she yelped and screamed. Her eyes were flickering between, normal, white with a soft rainbow hue, and bright blue. Y/n held her head and shook her head. However, she stopped struggling and the blue seal disappears.

Y/n stands up and opens her eyes that were now glowing bright blue.