12 (Start of season 2)

Episode 1: Sleep Bug

Events: During the Episode.
Idea - Character Ai (1kmgray)

---

Luckily, Y/n didn't have her phone. However, she left Megapolis to go pick some berries because she doesn't really want to steal from the store as people were sleeping. Y/n had a blank look on her face as she picked some berries and place them into her basket.

Y/n hums a small lullaby as she continue to pick berries.

After she picks some berries, she stands up and looks up and sees the sunlight peeking from the tree lines. Y/n hums as a vision appeared:

Y/n hears a male and female laughter. She turns confused and turns her head to see the same blue Lion and a woman that's wearing white with green hues. Y/n sees them being happy with each other.

However, the vision ended when she heard violent coughing. She turns confused and turns her head at the sound. Y/n decides to go check it out. She went over to the shadows of the trees.

Y/n turns surprised to see a familiar dark Monkey. She tilts her head confused as she saw him crouched down clenching his stomach with his arm. Y/n questioned, "Macaque?" Macaque flinch and turns his head at her. Y/n widened her eyes a bit from more surprise when she saw him tearing up while he winces and holds his stomach again.

Y/n became concern as she places the basket of berries down on the forest ground.

Macaque continue to tear up, "D-darling? What are you doing here?" Y/n frowns, "Well... let's just say that people are kinda knocked out in the moment." That made Macaque raise a brow, however Y/n crouched down next to him, "You okay?" Macaque frowns and winces again as he continue to tear up.

Y/n became even more concern and worried. Macaque started to cough loudly as Y/n softly sighed and decides to gently pick him up. She carries him in her arms and walk back to her apartment, careful not to drop Macaque.

---

Once, Y/n reached back at her apartment, she gently placed him on her bed. Y/n left to her cabinets in her bathroom. She goes through her cabinets to find medicine for stomach pain. She found the bottle and takes it. She then leaves the bathroom and take a cup full of water just in case.

Ytn then went back to her room and placed the items on her bed side desk. She looks at Macaque who winces in pain and she wonders to herself, 'Why am I helping him? He tried to kill my friend... but... I can't feel sadden by seeing him in pain...' She gently sits on the bed as Macaque sits up. Y/n picks up the bottle of stomach medicine, 'I'm not sure if this'll work for demons... eh, might be worth it...'