6

A montage of raceways are seen driving around for the Great Wall Race

Commentator: Once a year, this city becomes more than a city. Once a year, these streets... become more than streets. This year... the winner will become... immortal!

The TV cuts and zooms out to show a giant trophy shaped as a Peach of Immortality. It then fades to a television screen. MK and Mei gasp. Y/n turns surprised as MK shouts, "A Peach of Immortality!" Pigsy questioned, "Uh, Peach of what now?" MK and Mei turns to him as the two start ranting at him for not knowing what the Peaches of Immortality are. Tang clears his throat and interrupts the conversation, "If you'll allow me." Y/n nods as Tang explains, "Legend says there is a sacred field of trees which grows in the Heavenly Realm, protected by the gods themselves. Every few thousand years, these trees bring forth the Peaches of Immortality. Against the wishes of the Heavenly Host, the Monkey King took them all, making himself immortal!"

Y/n had dotted eyes, "Took?" Pigsy turns confused, "Hold up. I thought Monkey King was already immortal." Mei shrugs, "Piggy, you're missing the point! Whoever wins this race will..."

---

"Live forever!" Shouted Red Son as he held an advertisement for the race. He turns surprised, "A-are you two even listening?" Princess Iron Fan raises a brow as she crossed her arms, "Uh... something about Peaches?" She sighs and shakes her head, "Look, yout schemes are quaint, but I never much cared for stone fruit." Red Son frowns, "But... the peaches are powerful!" Princess Iron Fan places a hand on her hip, "Like the Weather Station was powerful?" She shakes her head, "Why Don't you just run along, hmm? Can't you see Mommy and Daddy have important business with an ancient power source." Red Son huffs, "Fine! You two stay here in your hole digging your "mysterious power source."" He turns to leave, "Ugh I am going to win the race, and when I get that Peach, I'm not sharing!"

He leaves the room as Demon Bull King huffs, "Foolish boy. If I were to race, I would crush him!" Princess Iron Fan turns her head at him, "It would be wrong of us to shatter our son's ambitions. That's far too cruel." She grins, "Even for demons." Both of them devilishly laugh.

---

MK and Mei were outside of Pigsy's Noodles. MK grins, "This is huge! Those other racers won't stand a chance!" Mei crossed her arms, "Right? I know the track like the back of my hand!" She chuckles, "The back alleays, the front alleys, the sideways alleys. All the alleys! I was made for this!" MK nods, "Yep! I'm totally gonna win this thing."

Mei turns surprised, "Wait, what? You're not racing. I'm racing. You and Y/n have been watching me train for months!" Mei frowns as she puts her hands on her hips, "This should not be a surprise." MK scratches the back of his head, "Oh, yeah, uh, I just thought you were doing that stuff for me." Mei growls as MK shrugs, "But upon reflection, that doesn't make much sense."