33

The mortal Emperor leaves his castle(?) and sees the destruction of the mortal kingdom, "No, no, no, no

The mortal Emperor leaves his castle(?) and sees the destruction of the mortal kingdom, "No, no, no, no." He sees many bone crystals, "This can't be happening!" He turns to the woman, "You. Lvory Lady. What is this madness?" The Lvory Lady answered, "I've merely done as you instructed. While you were preoccupied with leisurely activities, I attended to business."

The Mortal Emperor narrowed his eyed, "Business? This is an uprising." He turns to the Chief of War, "You, seize this traitor. Now." When the Chief of War didn't do as told. The Emperor turns confused, "Huh?" The Lvory woman grins, "You'll find your Chief of War takes his directive from me now."

The Emperor turns to her in shock and questioned, "You... You've been planning this from the beginning, haven't you?" He glared at her, "To work your way to the top. To overthrow me." He looked at the Chief of War, "And you, you helped her?" He shouted, "Traitors! Deceivers!"

Then the Ivory Lady shook her head, "I did not deceive you. When I cane into your service, my intent was to aid in perfecting this world. But you and your advisors have shown me how little you care for the interests of mortals."

"M-Mortals?"

"I've seen it countless times before your meager existence. I've witnessed cities rise and fall."

She changes to a form of an old man.

"I've seen the world suffer famine, disease, war, and endless turmoil. And eternity of needless pain."

She changed into a form of an old woman.

"I thought if I helped someone with real power, guided you to be better, I could make a true difference in the world."

She changes her form into a young girl, "But I now see the only true way to create the perfect world..."

She changes to her true form, "Is to start with a clean slate."

The Emperor widened his eyes as he fell on the ground, "No, no, no, no. Please, I-I beg you. I-I'll make you chief advisor. Riches beyond your wildest dreams. All you could ever desire. You'll want for nothing!" Lady Bone Demon glares down at him in disgust, "Ugh, my words are lost on you. So disappointing." She turns away, "Your usefulness has reached its end." She looks at the Chief of War, "You know what to do."