46 (Special 4)

Azure Lion struggles to hold the Celestial Realm together while Yellowtusk glances at him in concern, "Hmm

Azure Lion struggles to hold the Celestial Realm together while Yellowtusk glances at him in concern, "Hmm..."

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

Down below in Flower Fruit Mountain, the others watch cracks form and disappear in the sky. Mei nervously laughs, "Uh... At least it's pretty?" Pigsy sarcastically says, "Oh, sure. If you ignore the strong "end of the world" vibes." "The Pigs Man is right," stated Nezha. The two turn to him as he held his side, "Azure underestimated the control it takes to wield the power of the Jade Emperor. If we don't stop him, that power is gonna tear this world apart." He turns to Tang and Sandy, "Monk, the scroll. Have you repaired it?"

Tang cheerfully responds, "One repaired piece of magical bamboo scroll coming up!" He presents the two halves of the scroll horribly wrapped in tape.

Nezha angrily yelled, "You can't be serious! There's no way that'll hold!" Sandy grins, "There's ain't nothing a bit of tape can't fix." MK cheered, "Alrighty! Now to jump in there and find both Monkey King and Y/n!" Mei stood up, "Wait!" MK turns to her to see her concern, "How do you know that Monkey King and Y/n are still..." "What?" Questioned a nervous MK. He nervously grins, "It's fine! It's the Monkey King! I'm pretty sure Y/n still has those Jade Princess Powers to protect herself. Monkey King is indestructible."

Nezha says as he grunted, "Be that as it may, we have no idea what you'll find once you're inside. Or if this magical rage will even hold!" Sandy corrected, "Oh, it's not magical tape." Tang desperately shushes him and laughs nervously at Nezha who just silently glares at them. MK frowns, "We have to try. They'd do the same, for any of us." Nezha softly sighs, "You're right. It's worth the attempt."

Macaque heavily sighed with crossed arms, "Ugh, can't believe I'm sticking my neck out for Wukong. Again." MK turns surprised, "What?! You're coming too?!" Macaque sighs, "Yeah, besides you said the plan is for Nezha to find Y/n since he's been with the Jade Princess the longest. And if Monkey King's lost in broken memories from his past, then we better to tag along than someone who was there for some of it? And besides, your knowledge of the Journey to the West seems pretty selective."

MK gasped, "What... You know what?" MK pouted, "Your criticism is harsh but fair." He then cheerfully grins, "Alright, let's go!" Tang waste no time and sends them into the pieces of the scroll with his powers.

Nezha finds himself in a village and he grunted a bit while holding his side. He then starts to look for Y/n who's currently having kicking problems with her stomach.