2

I'll also add some of my personal Yandere Headcannons of MK clones in Fun #2

---

Pigsy rings a bell, "Order up! Come on, get the let out." MK takes the package, "On it!" He leaves Pigsy Noodles and into the tuk-tuk. He puts on his headphones and drives around in the tuk-tuk.

"Pigsy's Noodles!"

"Pigsy's Noodles!"

"Pigsy's Noodles!"

"Pigsy's Noodles!"

"Pigsy's Noodles!"

He drives as he stops at the harbor on his way back due to Sandy. Sandy grins, "MK! Well boy, did you arrive at the right time." He then shows a paint brush, "Scoop up the brush! We're giving the old girl a fresh coat of paint!"

MK grins as he comes out if the tuk-tuk with a paint brush and bucket, "Yeah! Painting boats is my middle name!"

Then both Sandy and MK paint the boat, showing off the fresh blue coat. After painting, the two fist bump.

---

The day was over as MK got out of the bathroom and was getting ready to sleep. He wipes the towel over his wet hair, "Now for eight to twelve hours of uninterrupted-" "Mei!" Shouted a surprised MK. Mei was pulling his causal clothes out of his drawer, "Get up, get up, get up! We are going out!"

Then the two spend all night at the arcade.

Mei cheered, "Woo-hoo! Anti-Gravity Arcade, yo!" MK also cheered, "Yeah, yeah, yeah!"

---

It was the next day, as Pigsy rings a bell, "Order up!" MK quickly takes the package, "Okay, Pigsy!" He then leaves to go into his tuk-tuk and drives around Megapolis as he yawns.

"Pigsy's Noodles."

"Pigsy's Noodles..."

---

Sandy questioned, "How about a nice sunset orange?" MK nods as he helps Sandy paint.

---

That night, he is at the arcade snoring while Mei continues to party.

---

The cycle continued as MK attends 24/7 to whatever tasks his friends need help with.

Pigsy: Order up! Order up! Order up!