18

MK hiccups which made the group jump and the city shake

MK hiccups which made the group jump and the city shake. Tang was busy eating noodles as Pigsy yelled, "This is the worse case of hiccups I've ever seen. How'd it happen?" Mei slides over to him, "So, remember how you told MK not to enter that beef ball-eating contest?" Y/n sighs and Pigsy says, "Under no circumstances, yeah."

MK cheered, "Five hundred beef balls in five minutes. Yeah, boy!" Y/n sweatdrops as she asked placing a hand on his shoulder, "You okay, MK?" MK gives a thumbs up as he chuckled, "Yeah!" He hiccups which launches him up into the ceiling. Mei shakes her head, "Yeah... we think they might have been cursed." Pigsy sighed and facepalmed, "MK, of all the thoughtless adventure setups you could think if, thus one takes the cake."

Y/n sighed as she pulled MK back down onto her lap while Zhong stares in jealously. [If you're short, your placing your head on his shoulder while hugging his waist or if you're tall, you place your head on MK's head while also hugging his waist]. MK blushes from the action as Mei says, "We tried everything. Precious tried rubbing his belly, I gave him a good scare, and I also tried hitting his pressure points! But nothing worked!"

MK hiccups but it doesn't launch him out of Y/n's grip as Mei slides over to Tang, "Hey, Mr. Tang. You've gotta know some ancient techniques for, uh, food poisoning curses, right?" MK grins  "Right, Noodle Guy? Huh? Huh?"

Then suddenly Sandy appeared, "I find when I'm not feeling so hot, a special brew of tea perks me right up." Tang turns his head away and sarcastically says, "Oh, Sandy is in this one I see." MK hiccups again as Y/n sighed. Pigsy retorted, "Uh, Sandy, something tells me that a bit of loose leaf ain't gonna help us in this particular scenario!" Sandy removes a table from his head, "Don't underestimate the power of the tea leaves. Besides, I'm not talking about any old team I'm talking about the tea made from the leaf of the wild Crimson Jimson Weed. An ancient and powerful flower, said to influence over morality itself. In the wrong hands, deadly. In the right ones, deadlier!"

Y/n felt confused, 'Crimson Jimson Weed? Why does it feel like I remember this flower before?' Tang looks at him in confusion, "Uh, we're not trying to kill him, Sandy. We just want to cure his hiccups." Y/n nods in agreement. Sandy shrugs, "Cure, kill. You say potato, I say potato. However, the Crimson jimson weed only grows in the Mystic Jungle of the Emerald Lynx. So who's gonna get it?" Pigsy and Tang look at each other then at Sandy. Y/n facepalmed and sighed as Sandy blinks in surprise, "What? No, no, no, no. I'm strictly a water adventure kind of guy."

Tang lied, "MK's life is at stake!" Sandy gasped, "I'll do it, for my friends!" Tang hums, "Crimson Jimson Weed produces just one flower and blooms under a light of a Crimson Moon." Y/n blinks and questioned, "Isn't that tonight?" MK gasped, "It is!" Sandy smiled, "By the Golds of Plot Convenience. Let's go!" Sandy dashes out of the Noodle Shop as Mei waves, "Okay, bye, Sandy!" Y/n frowns as she felt uneasy due to what Sandy had explain before, '...I feel like something bad is going to happen again. I hope Sandy will be alright.' Y/n sighed, "I think someone should go with him." Mei tilts her head, "What do you mean? He'll be fine." Y/n frowns, "Can you guys watch over MK? I'll go with Sandy." Before anyone can say anything, Y/n quickly leaves as MK hiccups again. While Zhong decides to leave to go hang out with MO.