17

Skipped the episode Game On! Since I have no clue what to do since Y/n is busy doing practice

---

At Megapolis, the Monkie Kids attend a Shadow Play. MK cheered, "I'm so excited! I haven't been to the movies in ages!" Pigsy raises a brow, "Uh, kid. This ain't a cinema." Tang explains, "It's a shadow play, with puppets." MK turns surprised, "What? Puppets? No!" He then pulls out a poster that has the words, 'Demon Slayer; Entertainment District'. "I thought we were seeing the next Demon Slayer Stage play," said MK.

Y/n softly giggled, "That's not until tomorrow MK." Mei also says, "Check the back." MK looks at the back of the poster, which reveals the Shadow Play he and the others attended to. He then sees the Mayor, "Oh, Mei, Y/n. Isn't that the guy who gave us that weird key?" Y/n nods as she felt uneasy. Mei also nods, "You mean the magic key that can unlock anything? Yeah, I'm pretty sure that is him, and I'm also pretty sure that he's still not actually the Mayor."

Then the Mayor waves at both Y/n and MK, "Hello!" He then laughs as Tang had a weirded out expression, "Eurgh. Well, that's not creepy at all." Pigsy crossed his arms, "Point is, whatever we're watching, you've earned a break, kid." Mei also crossed her arms, "You and Y/n have been training and meditating super hard. I can't even remember the last time we all just hung out together!" She softly sighed, "I missed this."

Then Tang questioned, "So, was Sandy just busy or..." "What are you talking about? We hang out all the time!" Mei retorted, "Nuh-uh, girlfriend! It's always Monkey King this or some scary skeleton thing that's with you two lately!" MK frowns, "Well, yeah but-" "Just yesterday you blew off checkers night cause you and y/n had to study. Study what, I might ask?!" He threw some checkers at MK.

MK stood up, "Alright, alright! I get it! It's just that... Monkey King said..."

Picked the wrong successor.

"I just- Y/n and I need to be ready," stated MK. Pigsy turns confused, "Ready for what?" Then the lights dim as Tang shouts, "Shhh! It's starting!" Pigsy turns to him, "Tang, would you-" However Tang shushes him. Then they see a hanging shadow puppet emerge on stage from the ceiling. Tang and Pigsy hugged each other. Pigsy questioned, "Tang, what kind of play did you say this was?!"

The curtain opens to reveal, the puppeteer as he spoke, "Welcome viewers to a shadow play the likes of which have never been seen! It follows the tragic tale of a legendary warrior, and how those who bring light into this world inevitably bring darkness to those they hold dear."

Y/n blinks a bit, "Mei, MK, I just realized something." MK and Mei both turned to her. Mei questioned, "What?" MK panics, "We don't have snacks!" Pigsy turns to them, "Kids, relax, you two literally just ate." MK hugged Y/n's arm, "Must get snacks!" Pigsy huffs, "Ugh, fine. Go grab some snacks." MK quickly drags Y/n by the arm as the two bolted out of the theater and into the lobby. Tang shouted, "And don't forget to get me some-" Pigsy shushes him with a smug grin.