9

Yay, The Macaque Chapter

Yay, The Macaque Chapter. Oh my God! I just realized! I just made Y/n based on KNY! O.O I hope you guys don't mind... well as long as I don't take much from Demon slayer like Blood Demon Arts and Breathing styles but I still feel bad since I am basing Y/n on the KNY characters' stories. 🥲 The summer heat is going to be the death of me.

---

MK was hammering the wall with a hammer. MK continues to hammer the wall, "You know, when I found it I was going to be trained by The Monkey King, Great Sage, Equal to Heaven. I had no idea... That I'd be stuck here hammering walls 12 hours a day!" He throws the hammer away as he stared at Monkey King in annoyance. He questioned, "Why am I doing this again!?"

Monkey King grins while he was laying his head on Y/n's lap as she gently headpats him. Monkey King answered, "Ahhh, so I can make a nice lil' breakfast nook. Get some light up in here." MK frowns, "But I'm meant to be the Monkie Kid, not Construction Boy." He questioned, "How am I supposed to do the hero stuff if I don't know the fighting stuff?" "Oohooh. So... you want to know the fighting stuff, huh?" He then removes his head from Y/n's lap and stands up. He then slams the Golden Staff into the floor, "Like this?"

Then Monkey King's eyes glow as he throws the Golden Staff and smashes a hole in the mural wall. MK gasped, "Huh?" He became in awe, "Yes! Exactly like that! I am ready for some awesome!" Monkey King laughs, "Look, bud. You can't rush this stuff." Monkey King spins the Golden Staff a bit as he cleared his throat, "Um... You'll get there. You just need to practice." Y/n turns surprised when MK somehow has the hammer in his hands, "But this isn't practice!"

Monkey King sighs annoyed as he crossed his arms, "I'm never going to teach you something you don't need to know. Okay?" MK pouts, "Hmph." "Okay," said Monkey King. Monkey King grins, "Now this priceless, ancient mural isn't going to destroy itself. So remember... Step into the strike." That's until the two hear Y/n's phone ringing.

The two look at Y/n who answers her phone, "Hello?"

Mei: Y/n! Is MK with you?!

Y/n turns surprised, "Yeah, why?" MK quickly went over as Y/n turns in FaceTime. The two see Mei on the phone and behind her is a large smoke monster.

Mei: We really need his help!

MK grins, "A monster attacking the city? That's terrible! Dang. Guess we gotta go and I need to do some boring hero stuff instead of... this. Okay, bye!" Then MK and Y/n dash off as Monkey King sighed and facepalmed.

---

MK and Y/n reach at the site. MK asked, "What did we miss?" Mei questioned, "MK! What took you two so long?" Y/n softly laughed as MK answered, "Sorry! Sorry! Monkey King was making me do boring stuff. That's the bad guy?" Then they see the Shadow Smoke Monster looming over them. Y/n comments with a small smile, "What a cute creature."