42

MK watches as the protective curse complete its transformation [I'm just going to call him Ink MK since he looks like MK just with the simian ears and tail]

MK watches as the protective curse complete its transformation [I'm just going to call him Ink MK since he looks like MK just with the simian ears and tail]. Ink MK grins, "What's the matter, guy?" MK turns very nervous, "Nothing. I just-" "Hey, nah, I get it, man. You wanna get back to our Monster of the Week Adventures? To get back to our simple missions with Mei and Y/n, mastering all of Monkey King's powers, and delivering noodles for Pigsy, right?"

MK nervously laughs, "Yeah. Yeah, actually that's exactly what I wanna-" "But we can't! Not after all we've seen. All we know and all we don't." It sighs then went back to grinning, "Right, friend?" MK turns very alarmed, "You're not my friend." He summons his Golden Staff, "You're not me!" Ink MK chuckles, "Sure, I am. I'm your best friend! Well, closest at leat. I know more about you than you'll even admit. To yourself or to others." MK took a step back and Ink MK suddenly spears behind him, "Yo, where you going, guy?"

MK turns to it and backs away, "You're not real. You're just the curse of the scroll trying to get all up inside my head, just like-" "The Lady Bone Demon?" Questioned Ink MK. Ink Mk crossed his arms, "Tell me, what do you think we are?" MK then hears Ink MK behind him again as it lays on its back still staring at him with a sly grin, "Honestly. Cause I have been dying to hear us say it." Ink MK stands back up staring MK in the eyes, "Out. Loud." MK turns anxious, "What kind of question is that?! I'm just... I'm just MK. A Noodle delivery guy with the powers of the Monkey King. No biggie." Then Ink MK suddenly appeared in front of him, "Oh. You mean, these powers?"

It takes MK off his feet and punches him with its powers, before coming after him.

---

A humble female farmer was finishing attending to her plants when suddenly the other Monkie Kids teleport on to her plantation. Mei huffs, "He's not here either!" Mei looks at Tang, "Tangy, get your head in the game!" Then the humble farmer yells in panic, "My bok choy!" She then shrugs, "Welp, there goes the winter rations." She starts digging up a hole, "Guess I better get grave digging for me and my folk."

Tang went up to her, "I'm sorry. We're looking for our friend and I lost my cheat sheet, so we don't know where we are and I'm starting to freak out pretty hard, and these guys including Y/n are desensitized to my breakdowns, so I need a reaction. For the love of the Great Sage, I need a reaction!" Pigsy grabs Tang's shoulder and shakes him, "Tang! Would you pull yourself together?!" Tang yelled, "I'm sorry!" He sighs, "I'm just... I'm having a meltdown and I have no idea what's going in and-" Then Sandy puts a comforting hand on his shoulder, "Tangy, we're right here with you, old friend. But right now, we need to find MK and Monkey King." Mei hands Tang back his Khakkhara. Y/n smiled as Sandy continued, "We've gotta hold it together until then." Tang smiles and prepares to teleport them away. Until the humble farmer questioned, "Oh, you mean Sun Wukong? The Great Sage Equal to heaven?" Mei turns to her, "You mean you've seen him?!"