50

Azure Lion continues to struggle to control all of his power while onlookers and residents watch as the fabric of reality threatens to tear apart before them

Azure Lion continues to struggle to control all of his power while onlookers and residents watch as the fabric of reality threatens to tear apart before them. Y/n then felt even more cracks form and she looks at her arm and hand to see them almost gone and only showing universe colors. Y/n winces forces herself to go faster.

Peng looks at the blast of energy with a chuckle, "Look, this has been fun and all but... Here's some advice, kids. Never be the last one to leave the party." Mei glared at him, "How dare you. My friends are in danger because of you! And you're not even gonna stick around to finish the job?" Macaque quickly held her back, "Mei! Let him go." Mei sighs and Macaque looks up at Peng with a smirk, "After all, you always were the most cowardly of the bunch." That made Peng angry when they turn their back at him, "You dare turn your back on me?"

He then dives at them, but Macaque brings out his Smoke Monster and Mei joins him with her dragon hologram. Peng flew back in alarm. He then takes a look at Flower Fruit Mountain and he looks back at the two with a smirk, "You're not worth the effort." He then flies off. Macaque frowns and turns to Mei, "Alright. We should regroup with the others." Mei grins, "Way ahead of ya!" She grabs him with her dragon form and flies off for Flower Fruit Mountain.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Down below, Pigsy, Sandy, Tang, and Yellowtusk are figuring out the consequences of Azure Lion's actions.

Tang yelled, "Yellowtusk!" Yellowtusk turns to him as Tang stated, "The universe... Azure is tearing it to pieces. If we don't stop him now, there's no winner in this fight. We all lose." Yellowtusk shook his head and looked down, "It is too late. This damage is irreversible. There is no hope." Sandy was surprised, "Woah, hey friend. That's not really how we roll here."

Pigsy agreed, "Yeah! We got this saying, that so as long as we're still standing, there is always hope." Yellowtusk looks at them, "A dangerously naive notion... But one I'm open to entertaining." He then gives them back their ancestral weapons. Sandy smiled, "Woah, sweet!" Tang gasped, "Woah! My golden jangily!" Pigsy grins, "About time!" Tang had a determined grin, "B Team! Move out!" He then uses his powers to transport them to Flower Fruit Mountain.

Azure Lion was still struggling to control the power, "𝐍𝐨, 𝐧𝐨... 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬. 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬! 𝐈𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐮𝐧 𝐖𝐮𝐤𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝-" Only for MK to cut him off, "Azure, none of this was Monkey King fault."