22

The Team Dronecopter has sunk below the ocean as the group was inside the control room

The Team Dronecopter has sunk below the ocean as the group was inside the control room. Tang cheered, "We're alive. We're alive!" Then the vehicbreaks under the pressure and the water pools in faster. Y/n quickly hugged Zhong close to her as Mei stated, "Maybe hold that thought."

Pigsy stood ontop of Y/n's shoulders, "Here we finally get away from Macaque and now we all get to drown!" Sandy frowns, "This drone, it's not water adventure friendly!" MK yelled, "Monkey King, you've gotta do something!" Wukong turns confused as he layed on the ground, "Huh? Why? A little water never hurt no- Oh! Right, mortality." Y/n sighs and Zhong deadpans.

Then a beep sounds off a warning of an incoming object. Mei questioned, "What was that?" MK shouted, "Something big!" Wukong chuckles as he sat up and criss-crossed, "Guys, relax. Pretty sure this is just an old friend of mine come to help out." Then it reveals to be the Dragon Turtle Submarine. It sers Wukong and proceeds to take their vehicle as Y/n states, "Maybe, the friend might be stretching it a bit, Wukong." Wukong shrugs with a small grin.

Then the Dragon Turtle Submarine tosses them into the Dragon Palace of the East Sea. Zhong quickly went to go hide in Y/n's collar as the griuo tremble at first before gazing in awe at the Palace. Mei gasped, "The Dragon Palace of the East Sea. We're in the Dragon Palace of the East Sea!" Wukong shrugs. "Yeah, this is my kind of my sorta old buddy's house, where I got the staff." Pigsy raised a brow, "Got? Or..." "Took, right? You took it?" Questioned MK. Ytn facepalmed, "Oh dear..."

Wukong chuckles, "Aw, don't be like that Beautiful. Oh, here they come! Smiles, everyone, smiles!" Then the Palace Guards reveal the Dragon of the East. Wukong cheerfully waved, "Heyyy, Ao Guang! Long time no-" However Ao Guang glares down at him, "Sun Wukong! You dare return to my domain? After humiliating me, tricking me?" Wukong turns a bit nervous, "Wh-what? The staff? But th-that's a total misunderstanding-" çAnd now I have learned that it has been lost?! You have given the evil Lady Bone Demon exactly what she needs to destroy us all! I should execute you where you stand!"

Mei whispers, "I thought you said he was your friend." MK whispers, "He knows about the Lady Bone Demon?" Tang whispered, "What are we going to  do?!"

Wukong deadpans as he whispered back, "Relax, I got this." He then turns back at Ao Guang with a bright smile, "Hmm, maybe you forgot. I am the Great Sun Wu-" Before the Dragon of the East uses his Dragon form to knock Wukong back. Y/n quickly catches Wukong in her arms as she looked back up at Ao Guang.

Ao Guang shouted, "Do not try to fool me a second time, trickster! I can sense your weakness. Your power is all but consumed." The Palace guards prepare to execute them as Sandy raised his arms up, "Whoa, whoa."

Y/n's eyes glowed bright white as a f/c forcefield showed up around the group and Mei takes out her Dragon blade.

Then suddenly Ao Guang shouted, "Halt!" Then y/n's glowing white eyes and f/c forcefield goes away. Mei lowered her weapon as Ao Guang questioned, "Where did you get that? And how did you get those powers?" Both Mei and Y/n looked at each other in confusion. Y/n answered, "Uh, I don't know. I've always had it." Mei responds, "And this Dragon Blade. It's mine. My family's?" Ao Guang frowns, "I know those powers... I also know this blade. That power belongs to the Jade Princess and that Dragon Blade belongs to my brother, the Dragon of the West. You mean to tell me that you both are the descendants of The Jade Princess and Ao Ji." Y/n shrugs, 'I'm not sure if I am. Besides I don't know about my family...' Mei nods.