8

At the Flaming Foundry, the Bull Clones were still mining the Ancient Power Source

At the Flaming Foundry, the Bull Clones were still mining the Ancient Power Source. One of the Bull Clones mine the Crack as it hears the whispers. It then sends a large blast of blue light sending the Bull Clones flying. Princess Iron Fan hums and walks pass the fallen Bull Clones. She stops as she stares at the Tomb as she chuckles. The Tomb has indistinct whispers.

Then Princess Iron Fan and Red Son were in front of the Tomb that has blue smoke around it along with chains on it. Demon Bull King walked over to the Tomb. He smirks as he raises his arm to try opening the Tomb, "Finally." However when he tried to, it sends a chimes as it pushes him away. Demon Bull King growls as a blue seal goes away. Demon Bull King roars in anger and starts to punch and scratch at the blue seal.

"Another infernal obstacle keeping me from my destiny!"

However the blue seal explodes which sends the Bull Clones flying again and pushes DBK back. Demon Bull King clenched his fists as Princess Iron Fan says, "Patience, my love." Demon Bull King retorts, "I've been patient long enough. I need that power!" Princess Iron Fan lightly gasped but she just turns and walks up to the Tomb. She raised her hand up and the Blue Seal appeared.

She narrowed her eyes, "The power that crafted this tomb is beyond my skill. Without an artifact of equal strength, there's nothing we can do." She moves her arm away and turns to her husband, "We're locked out." However Red Son shouts with a grin, "Not for long!" He then summons floating screens as the screen shows a Skeleton Key, "All we need is a key and look what I found."

---

At Pigsy's Noodles, Mei, Tang, Pigsy, Y/n, and MK watch as the Mayor holds the Skeleton Key. The Mayor had a wide grin as he spoke from a small podium, "Thank you for this amazing turnout!" Y/n tilts her head as Mei cheered, "Woohoo! Let's hear it for Monkie Kid! Hero of the city!" Y/n sweatdrops as Mei throws a chair at the wall. The Mayor spoke, "As Mayor, I hereby give Monkie Kid the key to our fair city."

MK takes the key as Y/n felt a cold chill went down her spine, 'What was that?' MK questioned, "Uh, what does this key do, exactly?" The Mayor grins, "Oh, you'll love this! It has the power to open anything." Mei turns awe, "Ooh, anything? Like a pet shop full of puppies?" Y/n felt uneasy since the Mayor still had that wide grin, "Yes! Or the door to a lion's cage. Or an orphan's piggy bank. An imprisoned Mystic power source. Or whatever you like!"

The Mayor chuckles, "Today, you can do no wrong. You've got my permission. Cause I'm the Mayor!" He let's out a menacing laugh then disappears. Y/n frowns as a vision appeared:

 Y/n frowns as a vision appeared: