25

Y/n teleports in a puff of Golden Light and she sees herself in the T

Y/n teleports in a puff of Golden Light and she sees herself in the T.E.A.. Thats when Zhong and Mo jumps into her arms as Tang and Pigsy hugged her, "Y/n!" Y/n sweatdrops, "Hey guys. Uh, what's happening?" Thats when attacks hit the van as it shakes. Tang panics, "We're all gonna die!" That's when they see Pigsy go over to Wukong and grabs him. Tang stammered, "W-wait, Pigsy! It's-" ""Dangerous to wake someone from a transcendental meditation." I know, I know! But so is whatever is out there! Okay, I have an idea."

Y/n tilts her head as Tang stopped hugging her. Y/n asked, "An idea." Pigsy explained, "Well, I've been saving this for a special occasion." He then takes out a burned out pepper with his glove thingy, "Tang, Y/n, I present the Chaos Ultra Chost Pepper of Doom! It's so hot, you'll get third-degree burns just from looking at it." Y/n sweatdrops as Tang questioned, "Uh, are you sure you should be keeping that in your pocket?"

Pigsy retorts, "Well, if anything's going to wake up Monkey King, it'll be this. Incoming!" Then Pigdy shoves the pepper into Wukong's mouth. Then Wukong wakes up in the middle of meditation with the last vision of his companions. He then shouts, "Stand back, Master and Princess! Sun Wukong will handle this demon!" He kicks open the back door and hops out, looking around. He crossed his arms, "Guesd I must have scared it off." Meanwhilr the Demon above backs off. Wukong says, "Master, Princess, it's safe to come out now. You too, Piglet."

Tang turns surprised, "Master?!" Y/n blinks in confusion, "Princess?" Pigsy yelled, "Piglet?!" As the three leave, Y/n puts Mo down and Zhong into the van. Zhong decides to go to bed on Y/n's bunkbed. Wukong sighed annoyed, "Ugh, fine. Zhu Bajie, better?" Pigsy turns confused. "Uh, what is happening right now?" Tang sighs, "Uh, Monkey- Uh, Sun Wukong? Who exactly do you think we are?" Wukong was hugging Mo, "What kind of question is that, Master?"

Then Wukong gasped as he dropped Mo, "Unless..." He quickly grabs Tang's shoulders, "Master, you've lost your memory!" Pigsy chuckles as Wukong shakes Tang, "You have to remember who you are!" He points at Pigsy, "You have to remember who you are! That's Zhu Bajie, the Celestial Swine!" He points to MO, "This is Sha Wujing of the Flowing Sands River!" He points to Y/n, "This is the Jade Princess!" He continues to shake Tang, "And you are the Great Monk Tang Sanzang! We're on a journey to deliver sacred texts to the West! I'm your loyal companion, bound to keep you and the Jade Princess safe from demons who knows if they eat you, they'll become immortal and if they kidnap the Jade Princess and marry her, they'll become powerful! You! Have! To! Re-mem-ber!"

Y/n sweatdrops and crossed her arms, 'Uh what? I don't think I remember the Jade Princess being in any of the stories of the Journey to the West story...' Tang was woozy, "Okay, okay. I remember." Wukong grins, "Excellent!" He then gasped as he let's go of Tang, "Where's my staff?" Pigsy chuckles as Tang turns to him, "See Pigsy? I told you, this is exactly why you don't wake someone from a transcendental meditation. We broke the Monkey King! He thinks he is his past self and we're his old companions! If we don't find a way to bring our Monkey King back, we're gonna be stuck with this one." Wukong sees a stick, "Ah, my trusty staff!"