32

The Lady Bone Demon continues to laugh as she floated in the air

The Lady Bone Demon continues to laugh as she floated in the air. She catches her breath as she grins down at Ne Zha, Y/n, and MK, "Admittedly, this is an unforeseen adjustment, but a fortunate moment of spontaneity nonetheless. Fate has delivered me the perfect champion." MK frowns, "B-but he was winning. He was beating you." The Lady Bone Demon tilts her head, "Oh, sweet child." She chuckles, "Perhaps now you finally understand how pointless your efforts to stop me truly are." She evilly grins, "The Samadhi Fire and Jade Princess will be mine, and I will use their power to reforge this world." She looks at the possessed Wukong, "Go."

Ne Zha turns alarmed and quickly turns to Y/n and MK, "Boy, Lotus, get back!" Then Wukong punches Ne Zha to the ground. He then looks up at Y/n and MK. MK panics, "Wait!" But Y/n's eyes glowed white with a soft rainbow hue and she raised her hands up to make a F/c Forcefield. She held her ground and she winces when Wukong punches the forcefield. Then a shadow portal opens beneath MK and Y/n. However it only transports MK to a jungle.

MK falls onto the mud floor, "What?" He sits up in a panic, "What am I?" Then he hears Mei's dragon roars in the distance. MK quickly stands up, "Mei?" He dashes towards the roar, "Mei!"

At the base of the Mountain, Sandy was busy repairing the T.E.A.. Pigsy asked very annoyed, "What took so dang long?" Sandy chuckles and pats his head, "Oh, my sweet Pigsy." He looks at the engine, "One should always inspect their vehicle before heading out on a long drive. Safety first." He closes the engine and turns to Tang and Pigsy, "Now strap in, friends." Then Tang, Pigsy, Sandy, Mo, and Zhong enter the T.E.A.. Zhong stays on Tang's shoulder.

Sandy cheers, "Let's go find Mei. Leggo!" Sandy starts to drive until Tang questioned, "Uh, what was that?" Then suddenly they fall into Tang Sanzang's secret library. Pigsy gets out of the Van, "What happened?" Sandy looks at the now broken T.E.A., "Oh, no. My T.E.A.! Why do I break all the things I love?" He sighs then grins, "It's okay, gang. 22 to 48 hours of tinkering and we'll get the old girl back on the road." Pigsy frowns, "48 hours?" He shouts, "We've got to find Mei now!"

Tang points at something, "Guys, look." They look to see the statues of Wukong and his companions. Pigsy questioned, "Is that Monkey King? Where are we? Kind of a weird spot to put a library, innit?" Tang looks around, "No. It's- This must be an ancient holding for writings of the Great Monk, Tang Sanzang." Pigsy turns surprised by the old painting, "Okay. Uh, maybe I'm crazy, but those are us, right?" Sandy had an ':o' face, "Oh, we're finally getting into it, huh? So what do you think? I've got some theories."

Tang felt unsure, "B-b-but, Pigsy, what are you talking about? I've met your parents. These heroes existed hundreds of years ago. There's no way those could be us." Pigsy deadpans, "Oh, come on, Tang." He points at himself and Sandy, "A blue guy and a pig." He sighs, "We know Mei's decended from that dragon, and we now know that Y/n is actually the Jade Princess. And you literally have the same name as Tang Sanjang." Tang corrected him, "Tang Sanzang." "Sanzang," said Pigsy. He looks at Tang, "Yeah. I'm telling you, it's just too big a coincidence, don't you think? Oh, come on, you can't tell me you don't see it."