3

Outside of Pigsy's Noodles, MK, Mei, Y/n, and Sandy were at Monkey Mech

Outside of Pigsy's Noodles, MK, Mei, Y/n, and Sandy were at Monkey Mech. Sandy and Y/n both watch as MK and Mei play the arcade machine. Mei laughs, "Button mash all you want, MK. You'll never beat my Ancient Galloping Fury Power." Sandy shouts to MK, "Up smash, up smash!" MK yelled, "I'm trying, Sandy! Okay! I'm trying, I'm trying!" Mei evilingly laughs, "No one can defeat me!" She laughs until she gets a phone call.

MK, Sandy, and Y/n look at her confused as she takes out her phone, "Oh, boy." Mei answers the phone call as she steps away from the arcade machine, "Uh, hi, Mom." Y/n sighs when MK continues to play the arcade machine. Mei continues to talk with her mom on the phone. After she ended her phone call, Sandy and Y/n looked at each other then looked at Mei. Sandy asked, "Hey, you okay there, Mei?" Mei turns to him, "Yeah. Yeah. Ha!" She looked away, "It's just..." Until they three looked at MK who shouts, "Low quality finishing move!" As he wins the game.

Mei continued, "My parents..." She sighed, "They want me to housesit." Y/n turns confused, "Is that a bad thing?" Mei shook her head, "No!" Mei nervously chuckled, "Uh... Me and parents... we're-" "Uh, did Mei say... sleepover at her house?" Y/n turns confused as Mei responds, "Wha... No. My parents wouldn't want-" "Sleepover!" MK mumbles, "I've always wanted to see inside Mei's secret Dragon House full of secret dragon stuff." MK turns back at Mei, "Come on, please! Please, please, please, please?" Mei sighed, "Sleepover it is."

MK cheered, "Oh, yeah! This sleepovers gonna be amazing! You know what, I'll bring my Monkey King DVDs so we can have a marathon! Dragon House, full of secret Dragon stuff." Y/n noticed Mei's discomfort, 'I can ask her later...'

Meanwhile General Ironclad listens in on their conversation from a distance while pressing on the floating screens. Then the floating screens showed the Dragon Blade.

---

Princess Iron Fan looks at the floating screen, "The Legendary Dragon Blade..." She smirked, "That blade is amongst the most powerful artifacts in history. I do love powerful things. Go! Bring it to me." She hums in thought about Y/n, "Also bring me the girl... She reminds me of someone I used to know." General Ironclad nods and ends the call. As the screen disappears.

---

MK, Y/n, and Sandy look in awe at Mei's house, "Whoa!" MK shouts, "Ugh! It's even better than I thought. Growing up here must have been great!" "Uh..." Mri nervously chuckled, "Yeah, I guess... uh, but I don't know." Y/n turns her head at her as she turns worried. Mei explains, "When I was growing up, I just wanted to be rough and tumble. Break stuff. Look at bugs. You know, have fun just like normal girl stuff. But when your house is pretty much a museum and you come from a long line of ancient, noble dragons, that's kind of frowned on. Anyway. Onwards to the definitely-not-going-to-be-terrible sleepover." Y/n puts a comforting hand on Mei's shoulder as Mei turns her head at Y/n. Mei lightly blushes from the touch and sweetly smiled.