34

MK watched as the distance between Wukong's fist gets closer, but Macaque reacts quickly and leaps in

MK watched as the distance between Wukong's fist gets closer, but Macaque reacts quickly and leaps in. Macaque holds the fist and quickly holds off Wukong. Macaque shouts, "Alright, MK. I hope that staff is worth it!" MK nods and quickly runs up to the staff. Then suddenly he notice a small spark of golden in front of him. He became alarmed and quickly backflip away. He slides to a stop when the familiar golden puff appears and it goes away to reveal Y/n. MK widened his eyes, "Y-Y/n?!"

MK stands up in shock. Lady Bone Demon smirked, "No matter what you do, you cannot change the path of destiny." Y/n opened her eyes to reveal blue glowing eyes. MK turns uneasy but stays determined. He shouts, "I don't know if all this happened because it was destined to. But I have to believe that I found the staff so I could use it for good: To help people." Y/n then dashed forward as her right hand starts to glow red and a f/c tinted Katana appeared.

MK quickly evades the swipe, "So that's exactly what I'm gonna do! I'm going to take that staff and protect this world!" MK evades another swipe and completely dashes to grab the staff. However, he is then grabbed on the collar by Y/n who tosses him to the ground. MK winces as he sits up. Lady Bone Demon laughed, "Oh, sweet child. Can't you see? Sun Wukong couldn't best me. My pet couldn't do anything." Y/n's right hand started to twitch as the palm of her right hand started to have red cracks which start to bleed. MK notices and becomes worried.

MK stands back up and the Lady Bone Demon tilts her head, "What can you hope to accomplish when he has failed?" In the corner of his eye, MK sees Macaque has been thrown to the ground in defeat and Wukong lands on his feet. Y/n narrowed her bright blue eyes at MK who decides to stay determined and Wukong starts to walk over. "Cast aside your stubbornness and face your demise with honor."

MK frowns and narrowed his eyes, "If you really believe that destiny can't be changed, you wouldn't be using every ounce of your power to keep him and Y/n's power contained!" Lady Bone Demon narrowed her eyes as some cracks started to form a bit. MK quickly dashes pass Y/n and grabs onto the staff. The possessed Y/n turns to him in a form of surprise. MK shouts, "The Monkey King I know will never stop fighting you and the Y/n I know wouldn't let someone use her will and powers for evil! And neither will I!"

Both Wukong and Y/n leap at MK, as the two gets ready to finish him. Until a golden light appears under them and thr two snap out of her hold. Y/n softly sighs as Wujong grabs the staff instead, "Thanks for not giving up on us, bud." "No! Impossible!" Y/n's eyes still flicker between normal and white glow. Wukong says, "Time for the hero stuff." Then Y/n watches as both Wukong and MK lift the staff out. Down at the mech, the spiritual avatars disappear.