35 (Season 4)

In the Netherworld, there was a temple in the midst

In the Netherworld, there was a temple in the midst. A cloaked individual went up to the set of doors. Then the individual unlocks the set of doors and checks behind, before walking in. They then approach a mass if bamboo planks that spiral up in the center of a room, searching through them, before settling on two. Before removing the two and looking at them as the two bamboo plants glow.

---

In Megapolis, two giant serpents went to attack three old ladies that were practicing Tai Chi. But the two giant serpents are blocked by a giant Golden Staff. MK grins, "Morning, ladies!" The first Lady waves, "Morning, MK." MK then makes his staff short and hits the serpents away.

The second lady smiled, "What a sweet boy." The third lady nods, "Such a dear." MK quickly defeats the two serpents and the ladies gather around to have a selfie with MK. After the selfie, MK hears Jin shout, "Monkie Kid!" MK turns to look up at one of the building to see the brother demons.

Jin shouts, "It's your worst enemies, Jin-" "And Yin! The Gold and Silver Demons!" Yelled Yin.

MK narrowed his eyed and gets into his tuk-tuk and drives forward to stop them. Then the serpents turn into a giant pair of Goldrn Serpent Shears.

Yin smirked, "With out legendary Goldrn Serpent Shears, we'll give this city a nice little trim." Jin hums, "But a dye job's gonna cost extra, and the only color we got is red!"

MK mumbles, "Them some big scissors." MK yelps as someone blows by him in a Dragon Jet. Mei chuckles, "Anything else! Literally drive anything else, MK!" MK huffs, "Hey! I'll have you know this baby's got loads of miles left in her!" However the tuk-tuk then putters slowly and breaks. MK groans in frustration, "Aw, man!"

Jin widened his eyes, "Oh, no! It's the Dragon Girl!" Then both Jin and Yin asked each other, "What are we gonna do?" Jin grins, "Oh, what's this inside my pretty new robe?" He takes out Ring thingy with two ribbons, "Aha, Nezha's Universal Ring!" Jin then tosses the ring at Mei but she moves the Dragon Jet out of the way. However the ring hits the ring and makes a bit of cracks on the ground.

Yin points at Mei, "You don't stand a chance against our relentless onslaught of magical artifacts we've somehow managed to steal." Jin shouts, "Prepare to meet your demise!" The two Demon twin brothers start tossing out items at Mei, "Eventually!" Mei dodged them and opens the hood. She grins, "Is that all you've got?" But then she quickly dodge more of the items. Before a Gplden Brick causes her jet to explode. Mei starts to fall as MK yelled in worry, "Mei!"

MK quickly stabbed his staff into the road and create the Combi Mech. He then catched Mei who grins, "Nice catch, Monkey Man!" MK nods and uses the rest of Mei's broken Jet to attach a jetpack on his mech. The two stop the blades of the scissors from coming into contact, instead of ripping them out of the pivot and creating a new pair of their own.