30

Ne Zha, Demon Bull King, Monkey King, and the Jade Princess attempt to seal the Samadhi Fire from a young Red Son

Tang Sanzang shouts, "For the Samadhi Firr to be split into four, you must harmonize your energies!" The four of them struggle to contain the fire within their circle. The Jade Princess's eyes glowed White with a soft rainbow hue to help her hold her ground while Tang Sanzang's eyes glow gold and he uses his powers to create the Rings of Samadhi.

Monkey King grins, "Heh! You know, this is kinda easier than I thought it would be." That's until he slips, "Woah!"

"Monkey!"

"Wukong!"

"Imbecile!"

"Be careful!"

Monkey King struggles to keep steady and he slips. The fire splits into the four rings but a piece gets away and heads for Tang Sanzang. However the White Horse Dragon quickly blocks the attack and the fire is sealed within him.

Tang Sanzang turns worried, "My friend! Are you..." The White Horse Dragon turns to him and nods, "I am alright." Tang Sanzang is relived, then Zhu Bajie and Sha Wujing launch themselves onto their Master, hugging him. Zhu Bajie cheered, "Master, you did it!" Sha Wujing grins, "We knew you could." Tang Sanzang chuckles, "Okay, okay, that- That's more than enough!"

Monkey King sighs before Ne Zha hits him on the head. "Ow! Hey!" Ne Zha sighs annoyed, "Great Job, Wukong way to almost get us all killed!" Monkey King pouts, "Ugh, sheedh! Chill out, Ne Zha." Monkey King grins, "It all worked out in the end! Fire split, no harm done. Huh? Huh?"

Ne Zha sighs annoyed.

That's when Ne Zha over to the Jade Princess in worry as she didn't say anything, "My Lady? Are you alright?" However the Jade Princess stood up as she lowly growls. Ne Zha turns alarmed, "Princess?" However the Jade Princess drops the fourth ring of Samadhi. Tang Sanzang quickly shouts, "Nezha, stand back!"

Ne Zha turns very alarmed and quickly jumps back. Then a blast of white energy was shot out as DBK quickly protected baby Red Son. After the blast disappears, they see the Jade Princess floating into the air like baby Red Son did before. The Jade Princess's eyes still glowed white with a soft rainbow hue. A sphere of white energy surround the Jade Princess as she started to growl and scream. The Jade Princess holds her head as her form was flickering between normal to full white.

Zhu Bajie asked, "Master, what do we do?" Tang Sanzang looks up at the Jade Princess who kept growling and screaming. He then blinks as he realizes something, 'She used up her energy to help make that ring.' Tang Sanzang quickly shouts, "I need to get the fourth ring that the Jade Princess made. I know what to do." Monkey King quickly dashes forward and grabs the fourth ring. The Jade Princess notices and almost blasts white flames at him. However Wukong quickly dodges and went over to Tang Sanzang.