48

The gang splits up and Peng Battles Macaque off to one side

The gang splits up and Peng Battles Macaque off to one side. Peng yelled, "I don't know how you stomach it, brother!" He smirked and taunts him, "The Six-Eared Macaque, fighting side by side with his own replacements! Is there anything Wukong could do that would break his hold over you? Pathetic!" Macaque spoke, "You know what, Peng?" His eyes glowed purple. Behind him, he brings Mei out through his shadow portal as he smirked, "Straight up, I have never liked you." Then Mei while around and strikes Peng back with her Dragon Blade. Peng clenched his fists and glared at Mei, "You little brat!" Mei grins, "Give it a rest, would ya?!" She summons her dragon form. Peng smirked, "I'm surprised a descendant of Ao Lie has so much bark! Your bite, however, needs some work. Perhaps, I can give you some pointers!" Then the three fought.

Piggy, Sandy, and Tang are fighting Yellowtusk. They crash down safely within Tangcs shield in another area and Yellowtusk lands before them. Yellowtusk yelled, "Surrender, mortals! My strength fat outweighs yours!"

Sandy summons his powers, "We don't want to fight you, Mr. Elephant. But-" "But we will if we have to!" Shouted Pigsy. However Yellowtusk brings down his mallet on them. To which Tang quickly created a shield from Yellowtusk's blow, "No! If we don't stop them, then..." "I know full well what will happen should Azure fail, but... But he is my brother. I owe him my life," stated Yellowtusk. Sandy says in an understanding tone, "We get it. I'd do anything to help my friends. But, at the cost of the world?"

Pigsy says, "I'm sorry, pal. But nothing is worth that price." Then a piece of the Scroll of Memory lands behind and they look up to see more pieces coming at them. Tang quickly creates another shield around the four of them as pieces of the scroll rain down on them.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Monkey King and MK were dodging Azure Lion as he chases them down with the pieces of the scroll. Azure Lion sternly spoke, "𝐌𝐊. 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞." Wukong tilts his head with a slight grin, "So, that reduced sentence on the table for me too, or...?" However Azure Lion directs the pieces surrounding him in their direction. Wukong chuckled, "I'mma take that as a no." Azure Lion looked at MK, "𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐌𝐊."

MK hugs Monkey King, "Never!" He sticks his tongue at Azure Lion. Azure Lion glared down at them, "So be it!" He then sends the pieces of the scroll at them. MK sweat drops, "Uh oh."

Then MK and Wukong both escape on their clouds and continued to battle and dodge. Until Wukong lands a solif kick on Azure Lion which sends him down the mountains. Wukong grins and playfully taunts, "Kind of embarrassing for the Jade Emperor to have two little cheeky monkeys running circles around him first day on the job." MK also playfully taunts him, "Well, one monkey and on unconfirmed but yeah, I'd be embarrassed for sure!"