19

Somewhere in the underground, The Spider Queen and her followers, Huntsman, Syntax, and Strong Spider

Somewhere in the underground, The Spider Queen and her followers, Huntsman, Syntax, and Strong Spider. The Spider Queen growls under her breath as she remembers what happened in ‘Minor Scale’. Then she narrowed her eyes as she turned to Strong Spider, “Seal it, faster! I don’t want anyone getting through.” “I’m going about as fast as I can here,” huffed Strong Spider as he finally covered the sewer entrance.

“My Queen, we can begin collecting the materials. The update is ready,” said Syntax as he turned to her while showing what’s on his mechanical watch thingy. The Spider Queen sighs in relief, “Good, good. I’m not gonna play me.” She walks over to her broken down mech, “I am the Queen. If she wants to fight, I’ll give her one.”

Huntsman turns to her as she turns to him with a glare while she raises one of her claw legs, “You want something to share?” The Huntsman quickly shook his head, “What? No, no, it’s just… The lady… She’s just… Maybe we should…. Um… nothing, my Queen.” Meanwhile Syntax stood there with a sweat drop as the Spider Queen turned her head to him while dropping her leg, “Do it!” Syntax panicked as he stammered, “R-right!” He quickly presses buttons on his watch thingy which made more Spider Bots come out of their eggs.

Meanwhile up at the rooftop, Y/n and MK were in their casual clothes while the group were in their pajamas. Y/n slightly yawns while Zhong shakes his head at MK. Pigsy groans, “Kid, you got us here at three am!” Pigsy sighed and shook his head, “What’s so important that couldn’t wait until morning?” MK says dramatically, “Oh, my dear Pigsy.” He then turns to the group as he tries to ignore the Spider bot on Y/n’s shoulder, “Sweet, sweet friend… I am so glad you asked. I have gathered you here because I have unlocked my next mystic monkey power!” Mei became excited, “Ooh! What is it? What is it?” Tang began to fanboy, “Teleportation? Cloud walking? Is it flying?” MK shakes his head, “No! It’s better than any of that! I have begun to learn Monkey King’s 72 Transformations!”

Y/n became in awe, ‘Wow…’ Tang became very happy and in joy, “The ancient art that has eluded even the wisest masters for centuries?! The ability to transform into nearly anything? Like becoming an eagle, a tiger, a gorilla! The power of a god is in your grasp, MK! Show us your power!” Y/n softly laughed and MK grinned, “Aha! Well maybe my friend here can show you himself!” He turned to show a puppy in place of his hand instead. Y/n gasped, ‘Aww! Cure puppy!’ Then she sweatdrops when Sandy throws up while Zhong just boredly stares.

Mei cooed, “Aw! Hey little puppy!” The puppy barks at her as Mei smiled, “Mk, you were right! This is the best power!” Pigsy blinks as he asks, “Kid, are you hiding your other hand?” MK turns to him, “Uh… no.” Pigsy narrowed his eyes, “MK, what are you hid-” MK interrupted him, “Okay, fine. But just remember, like, 70% of my job is cleaning.” Pigsy was about to ask only for MK to pull out his other hand from his jacket pocket which turns out that his hand turned into a mop.