15

Y/n was back in her normal clothes after the fifth day of practicing

Y/n was back in her normal clothes after the fifth day of practicing. She went into the Noodle Shop to see MK having an ice pack on his face as he groaned. Y/n sweatdrops as she asked, "Uh... What happened, MK?" MK turns to her and softly sighed, "It's the Speedy Panda delivery people. They've been sabotaging me all week." Y/n turns surprised, "Speedy Panda?" Tang as busy sipping noodles while Pigsy explained, "Those punks deliver frozen microwave junk." Y/n nods at the info.

That's when a brick with a note was tossed at the window, shattering it. The four gather around to read it. Tang hums and reads the note, ""Attention: Pigsy's Noodles. Prepare for your worst nightmare! We challenge you to Food Wars to determine which restaurant truly reignsSupreme. Sighed, Speedy Panda."" MK and Y/n both turn confused. MK asked, "So, someone gonna tell me what the donk "Food Wars" is?"

However Pigsy grips onto the note, "Food Wars. The ultimate arena for chefs to duke it out, where the victors are hailed Supreme above all others. Speedy Panda, I accept your challenge!" Y/n sweatdrops as Zhong secretly leaves her bag to go back up at her room.

---

Many crowds full of people have gathered around for the event.

Announcer: Welcome one and all to Food Wars! Today, two teams will compete in three rounds of food combat in order to be crowned Supreme Restaurant Champion. Introducing first for Pigsy's Noodle Shop: Pigsy and his assistant, MK! And their opponents: Speedy Panda Convenience Mart! And it's owners: these guys!"

Then it reveals to be Jin and Yin. Jin yelled, "Remember us, Monkey Kid? We're your worst enemies, Jin!" "And Yin! The Gold and Sliver Demons!" Included Yin.

MK turns confused, "I'm sorry, who-" "I don't even know you guys! What do you got against my restaurant?!" Questioned Pigsy. Yin smirked, "So here's the plan, right? We figured if we put your Noodle shop out of business, then Noodle Boy and that Cute Girl would be out of a Job." MK glares at him as Jin included, "And if they're out of a job, they'll strive, which will make them weak, and then-" The two shout, "We'll finally be able to destroy him and take the girl!" The two laugh as Pigsy and MK glared at them.

-Round 1-

Announcer: It is now time for Round 1! The competitors will have to gather all the ingredients they need and race from the Food Wars Ultimate Pantry to their respective kitchens at the center of the courtyard. In three, two, one!

The horns sound and Pigsy began to quickly grab all of the needed ingredients. "MK, catch!" Shouted Pigsy as he tosses them at MK who turns surprised and quickly catches them, "Slow down, Pigsy!"

Jin laughs, but stops, "Uh, Yin, I'm gonna be honest with you, I have no idea what any of this stuff is." Yin grins, "Oh, don't worry about that." Yin pulls out a bow ox microwaved dim sum. Jin grins, "Oh, you sly dog." Yin chuckles as he throws it at the Speedy Panda box thingy. The Speedy Panda deliver guy takes off with MK behind. They then clash which results in MK at the front.