26

Y/n was walking next to Sandy who was carrying MK and Mei

Y/n was walking next to Sandy who was carrying MK and Mei. Mei huffs, "Dumb Macaque. Dumb desert. Not blaming you or anything, MK." MK shrugs, "You know what? I can't even at you right now, Mei." Sandy smiled, "Don't worry, gang. We just have to keep moving forever and ever until we're-" Sandy collapses as Y/n panics, "Sandy!"

Then she heard race car noises, "Eh?" Then it shows Red Son coming out of his race car. Y/n turns surprised, "Red Son?" "Princess/Prince/Mx."

---

Inside the Demon Bull King's fortress, they were inside the dinner room. Y/n sat next to Red Son while the other three sat across them. MK says as he ate some food, "That's the good stuff." Red Son huffed with crossed arms, "You're welcome, by the way." Mei chuckles, "Thanks, Red Boy. You're the man!" Red Son retorts, "It's Red Son!" He huffs and crossed his arms, "I should have just left you to the vultures."

Y/n softly giggled and she saw MK leaving the dinner room as he shouts, "Yo. Your new crib it tight!" His voice echoed through the fortress. "Very nice acoustic, too." He steps on one of the pressure plates which unlocks a trap which Red Son quickly grabs him and goes back into the dinner room. Red Son puts him back to his seat, "Would you stop being so annoying?"

Red Son goes back go sitting next to Y/n. Red Son huffs, "You four aren't even supposed to be here, so I'd appreciate of you finished up and went about whatever obnoxious business you were in the middle of before I saved your pathetic, meaningless lives." Y/n tilts her head confused as Red Son cleared his throat, "Well except for you."

MK chuckled a bit, "Oh it, boss. Your wish is our demand." Red Son tilts his head and he started to drink a glass of water as he still looked at Y/n, "So what were you and your Noodle brain friends doing out there anyway?" Y/n cheerfully smiled, "Looking for the Samadhi Fire and Jade Princess's Power." Red Son turns his head away and spits his water, "The Samadhi wha-?"

Then Demon Bull King enters from behind a lavafall while holding a leg meat. He looks down at the dinner table, "So, the little thief and chick returns." Y/n waves as MK nervously laughed, "Yo. Daddy. I mean, Demon daddy. I mean, Mr. Bull King, sir. W-we still cool, right?" Red Son was surprised, "Father. You're back earlier than I expected." Then Demon Bull King puts the meat leg on the table and sits down. Then Princess Iron Fan appears from a wind tornado, "I was expecting a banquet." She also sits down on the chair, "I wasn't expecting company."

MK and Y/n nervously laughed. Sandy whispers, "This is so awkward." Mei nods, "Uh-huh."

Princess Iron Fan says, "I trust you realize our little truck is, at best, a fragile thing." She picks up a glass of water, "So, tell me, what precisely have you intruded on our dinner plans?" Red Son answered, "They're looking for the Samadhi Fire and Jade Princess's Power." Princess Iron Fan and Demon Bull King spits out their water. DBK was shocked, "What?!" MK questioned, "I see you've heard of it?" DBKw sighed, "I can only assume the Great Sage has sent you on this moronic quest." Princess Iron Fan was confused, "That flame and power are one of the most dangerous things in existence. What reason would Sun Wukong have to-"