31 [Embrace Your Destiny 4-part Special]

The Lady Bone Demon spoke with a sly smile, "For as long as time itself, I've had this recurring dream

The Lady Bone Demon spoke with a sly smile, "For as long as time itself, I've had this recurring dream. At first, it's meaning was unclear. Now, I know it was a premonition. The very moment I finally achieved my ambition: to perfect thi imperfect world. The Samadhi Fire and the Jade Princess's Power are both the final pieces of the game: Tools destiny has gifted me to complete my work." A grinning Mayor was bowing down to her from behind, "Then allow me to retrieve it for you, my Lady."

"No need. Fate will deliver it in time," said Lady Bone Demon. Then Wukong lands in front of them now full in golden armor. The Lady Bone Demon smirks as she looks at him, "Ah, your timing couldn't be more perfect, Sun Wukong. It appears your quest to use the power of the Samadhi Fire and the Jade Princess's Power to destroy me hasn't gone quite according to plan." She tilts her head, "Why else would you show up unarmed with no friends or backup?"

Wukong glares at her, "I didn't need the Samadhi Fire nor the Jade Princess's Power to put you away last time. Figured I could make do without it." The Lady Bone Demon chuckles, "Oh, my power has far surpassed what it was when we last met in battle. And now I sense you do not have what I takes to defeat me." Wukong huffs, "That won't stop me from trying." Mayor chuckles, "A hero to the end. How delightful."

The Lady Bone Demon chuckles, "No backup and no weapon." She narrows her eyes with a grin, "So your plan is to... fistfight a child?" Wukong clenched his fists, "We both know that's not what you are." Wukong summons his powers and charges at her.

In Red Son's training temple, Mei was meditating. Then a Spear slices through the air, which Mei quickly dodged it. She lands on her feet, however she is now surrounded by the spears. She shouts, "No! The Samadhi Fire doesn't control me! Breathe!" She focuses and created a shield around herself. Which melts the heads on the spears and she use the forces to flick the spears in the opposite direction.

Afterwards, she falls back and tiredly sighs.

"Not bad, Pony Girl," stated Red Son who jumped down on the ground. He picks up one of the spears and examines it, "But not great either." He points at the melted spearhead, "Do you know how hard it is source authentic 7th century modao? Think about that next time you lose your cool-" He is bonked on the head by a piece of the temple's roof.

---

Mei eats from a fruit basket while Red Son holds an ice pack to his head. Mei continues to eat from the basket, "All this training sure makes me hungry." Mei turns her head to Red Son, "You sure you don't want any?" Red Son huffs, "I'm fine, thank you." Mei chuckles, "You're still annoyed with me? Yeah, I moved on from that like immediately." Red Son yelled, "Yes, that's because you're not the one with the shiner!" He groans and falls back while wincing.