21 (Start of season 3)

Back in the Celestial Realm, Sun Wukong was dodging Ne Zha's attacks

Back in the Celestial Realm, Sun Wukong was dodging Ne Zha's attacks. He tries the room and quickly blocks Ne Zha's Spear. He then noticed the map, "Finally, an opening." He throws the Spear away and he dashes forward to grab it. However the pink seal blocks him and harshly pushes him back. His back hits the wall and he looked at the seal, "Ugh, the old magical barrier trick. I should've seent hat one coming."

Then Ne Zha appears in a puff of pink flames. He stands in front of the map, "That seal is strong enough to protect the map from any who would steal it. Even you, Sun Wukong. Do you have any idea what you're doing?" Sun Wukong stands back up with a grin, "Uh yeah, I'm the Monkey King. Trust me!" Ne Zha raised brow, "Trust you?" He chuckled then went back to being serious, "No. You ruined any chance of that long ago."

Wukong crossed his arms, "Honestly, Nezha, when did you stop being fun?" He then dashes towards the map, but Ne Zha stops him and started to fight him. "I alone should've been entrusted with keeping that map safe," stated Ne Zha as Wukong dodged a swipe. Wukong slides and grins, "Ooh! Somebody's sounding jealous!" Ne Zha glared at him, "Ot was our solemn duty. Our oath was to protect this world from the Samadhi Fire and the Jade Princess's Overuse Power!"

Wukong frowns and quickly blocked his Spear attack, "Yeah well, something worse came along. Why do you think I need to use those? Come on!" Ne Zha quickly went to attack again, "Out if respect for your past friendship with the Great Monk and Jade Princess, I will allow you to leave this place safely. But the fire will remain unforged and the Jade Princess will not be able overuse her powers. The Map stays here."

Sun Wukong blocked the attack, "I know you take your security job pretty seriously, but I do need the map. So you see the problem right?" He then pushes Ne Zha away and he duplicates himself. Then the clones come at him and restrain him. Wukong lands in front of the map. He turns to Ne Zha with a grin, "You want me to leave it, I want me to take it! Eh, it's a toughie."

Ne Zha was in shock, "What? Don't do this!" Wukong frowns, "I'm sorry, it's the only way." "Wukong, the barrier is designed to protect that map at all costs. If you force your way through it, it could destroy us both!" Wukong chuckled and turns back to the map, "Yeah, I know. But you gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelet." Ne Zha turns surprised, "What?" Ne Zha frowns, "That doesn't mean you should!"

However Sun Wukong forces his way through the barrier and successfully grabs the map. Which sends a blast of energy and destroys the temple.

"Wukong..."

The clones disappear as Wukong laughs, "Look Ne Zha, keep up the training. Who knows?" He chuckled with a grin, "Maybe one day, you'll be tough enough to beat me!" Then he hears lightning and wind strikes. He noticed MK and Y/n in trouble, "Kid! Y/n!" He quickly summons his cloud and dashes off to them. Ne Zha holds his side as he shouted, "Wukong, you idiot! You'll doom us all!" He leans onto the broken pillar, "Wukong, you fool."